Acknowledgements

This novel would have never existed if it wasn't for all my amazing readers who continuously make my entire life with their heart-warming comments and messages. I had never planned on a sequel until I noticed how well The Best Mistake was doing, but I couldn't be happier that I had decided to write one.

So, thank you to my readers. One specially named @Xol_XIM for writing a fan fiction based on Mistakes To Repeat. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and seeing what you hoped was going to happen in the story line.

I'd also like to thank my best friend, @Babyalien2021 , who supports me unconditionally without even having to read my work (because she's a party pooper who finds no joy in reading). She has read paragraphs, but I hope one day she reads the whole thing.

Thank you to my older brother, Andrew. Even though I refuse to share my work with you, you still support my love for writing when no one else thinks I'll get anywhere with it. He was the person who made me put my books on a website for download, and is still trying to get me an Amazon writer's account to sell my work.

I owe this entire book to these people, so thank you for letting me make this piece of work I will forever hold in my heart.