Chapter 38 "The One Where Trust Is Broken"

Finn's POV

A loud bang jolted my body awake, my head starting to throb.

"Wake up you son of a bitch!" A feminine voice yelled before a soft cushion smacked my face.

I quickly opened my eyes to see Natalia standing over my bed with a pillow in her hand and raised it over her head.

She smacked me again with the pillow. "What the hell, Natalia?"

I sat up, holding my head in pain.

"I'm so livid with you right now!" She yelled, beating me again with the pillow.

"Ow! Nat, I have a headache! Have mercy!" I yelled, lifting my arms to protect myself from the pillow.

"Good. I. Hope. You're. In. A. Lot. Of. Pain" She said in between each hit.

Between the sixth and seventh hit, I noticed Harvey run into the room. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up, taking a few steps back so her swings wouldn't hit me.

"Oh my god, chill out Nat!" He yelled, holding her in the air so she couldn't run.

"Let me down!" She yelled, continuing to whack the pillow in the air as if it would somehow hit me from two feet away.

"Not until you promise not to beat Finn up." She sighed and stopped moving.

"Fine, I promise I won't beat Finn up." Harvey smiled victoriously and set Natalia on her feet.

To his surprise, she turns around and starts beating him with the pillow.

"What the hell did I do?!" He lifted his arms to block the pillow from his face, like I had done only a few seconds ago.

"How could you let him do that!" She yelled, ignoring his question.

He grabbed her arms to keep her from moving them. "What did he do?"

"Like you don't know." She scoffed and rolled her eyes, dropping the pillow on the floor in defeat.

"I don't! I was with you all night, remember?" He reminded her and I noticed her lips turn into a small smile.

"Oh, yeah."

"Uh, I don't know." I chimed in, scratching the back of my head. "I don't remember anything after Zara stomped off to her room."

Her left eye twitched as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're unbelievable." She rolled her eyes. "You slept with Scarlett last night!"

I swear to God, it felt like my stomach dropped to my balls as the words left her mouth. I rub my temples as memories start to fade back into my mind. Zara walking up the stairs, me chugging beers, Scarlett flirting...I shiver.

"You did what?" Harvey ran his hands through his hair, his eyes wide. "How stupid are you?"

"Oh god." I breathe, swallowing the lump already forming in my throat. "I-I was so drunk, I barely remember anything."

"Congratulations, you officially screwed up everything with her." Natalia told me, her voice steady with her arms crossed over her chest.

She glanced at Harvey, then at me before walking out of the room.

~~~

I hopped the last step and looked back and forth until I saw her room number. I heave in a breath and knock on the door, shoving my hands in my jean pockets.

I heard metal rattling against the door until it swung open to reveal Zara. Her eyes were red and so was her nose. When she saw me, I noticed her normally brown eyes turned a darker shade and her lips fell into a frown.

I couldn't even get a word out before she slammed the door shut.

I sigh. "Cupcake, please open the door."

"Go away!" Her muffled voice told me.

I place my hand on the knob and pull down before pushing the door open. Zara was grabbing some clothes off from the ground and throwing them in her duffel bag.

"I thought I told you to go away. Don't you listen?" She yelled when she saw me standing in the doorway.

Seeing her so upset made my chest ache in ways I cannot explain.

"I want to talk to you." I simply told her, keeping my voice steady.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you!" She snapped, making me jump. "Don't you fucking get it? I just told you last night how I'm afraid to admit that I might actually be falling for you because I was afraid that you might use my trust against me. And what did you do? You sleep with the one person I hate the most on this Earth!"

She's...falling for me?

Oh god.

She ran her hands through her brown hair, brushing the knots out with her fingers.

"H-How could you do that to me?" She cried, her voice cracking slightly. "Do you even care about my feelings at all?"

"Of course I do-" I tell her, taking a step towards me but she takes a step backwards.

"Don't touch me." She commanded and I took a step back. "Leave."

She looked down at the ground and I noticed her jaw muscles tighten. Her voice sounded so hurt, like her heart has been ripped out of her chest.

"Please-"

"Leave!" She yelled so I quickly closed my mouth.

I pressed my lips together and took a few slow steps backwards before turning around and exiting the room, leaving her alone.

~~~

A.N~

You know, I work really hard on my stories. I think it's a about time Wattpad started to pay me. xD

Chapter 38 is written and published. Hope you all enjoyed! <3

*Follow my social media's, all links are in my bio. :)

Questions:

-What do you think will happen next?

-What's your opinion on the story line so far?