Chapter 49 "Hello and Goodbye"

"You're such an ass." I shake my head, kicking Finn in the shin.

"Owe, you are so mean to me, Cupcake." Finn grimaces, rubbing his shin.

"You stole the whole bowl of popcorn. Correction, my popcorn from my house." I cross my arms over my chest and lay back against the arm of the couch.

"Actually, this is technically my house too because I'm temporarily staying here and Mrs Thomas said 'my house is your house'." He told me, making a mock girl voice at the end.

I roll my eyes and lay my kegs on his lap as she throws popcorn into his mouth.

"Fine then I get to pick the movie." I grab the remote from the coffee table and start clicking through the channels.

"I am not watching a girl movie. Put on something good." I roll my eyes.

"You pick the movie then I get the popcorn." He pouts and hugs the bowl to his chest. "Then shut up."

He leans over and places the bowl on the coffee table and suddenly I'm lifted up from my spot on the couch and placed on his lap so I'm straddling him.

"How about we just forget about the movie and do something else." He purrs in my ear and begins kissing my neck.

I smirk as he makes a trail of kissing from my neck, to my jaw, to my lips. Our lips move against each other as I wrap my arms around his neck. I bite on his bottom lip softly, causing Finn to release a small groan from the back of his throat.

He moves his hands under my shirt and traces circles on my skin with his finger, sending shivers down my spine. I break the kiss and place my lips on his neck where I start to kiss and bite on his sweet spot.

"Cupcake," Finn groans through his husky voice. "We should stop."

"I don't want to stop." I whisper his his neck and I felt him shiver from under me.

He slides his hands to my waist and pushing me back to his lower thighs, breaking my left from his skin.

"As much as I want to, you know what your therapist said." He tells me through his heavy breathing.

I pout."Oh what does she know? She's thirty and single. She's just bitter she can't get any."

Finn chuckles and squeezes my waist. "You know that's not true and I'm not going to help you defy her. I'm trying to help you get better."

I roll my eyes. "You're no fun."

"You're just bitter you can't get any." He smirks.

I cross my arms over my chest. "Yeah I am and you don't seem to care."

He laughs and leans forwards slightly to peck my lips.

"Hope everyone looks decent, parent coming through." A voice calls from behind us and I quickly jump off Finn's lap and lay back down on the couch.

My mother smiles at us as she closes the front door behind her.

"Hey, what have you two been doing today?" She asks and Finn and I share a glance.

"Just hanging around." I answer her, shrugging my shoulders.

She nods and places her keys in the bowl next to the door.

"I'm going to get started on dinner so don't fill up on popcorn." I nod as she walks into the kitchen.

"I'm just going to...go to the bathroom." Finn stands up from the couch and limps his way down the hall.