Chapter 37 "Last Night Revelations"

A very heavy weight pounces on my body, making me jolt awake. I scream as something pointy hits my ribs.

"Ow, you elbowed me in my ribs." I cried as Natalia scowled at me.

"Serves you right, you have a lot of explaining to do." She sat up on the bed, making the mattress jiggle my body slightly.

I cover my eyes from the light peeking from the curtains covering the window, my head pounding like there was a band playing in my brain.

Party's over guys, go home.

"I kind of chugged a few beers last night, I'm going to need you to explain to me what I need to explain to you." I rub my temples as I sat up, hoping the pounding would stop.

"The fact that you and Finn kissed before last night." She reminded me and I groan.

"Jesus Christ, it's too early for this shit." I murmur, rubbing my eyes and letting my body flop back down on the bed.

"It's noon, Zar. I let you sleep since I figured you'd have a hangover." Natalia stood up from the bed and grabbed her duffel bag.

She reached her hand in and pulled out a pill bottle before sitting back down on the bed. She twisted the cap off and dumped two white pills in her hand.

"Take this." She commanded, reaching her hand towards me.

I grab the two pills, swallowing them dry.

This isn't the first hangover I've needed to cure.

"Now, explain." She told me as she placed the pill bottle back in her bag.

"That night when I spray painted the billboard, I was upset and I wasn't thinking and we kissed. It wasn't a big deal and now I'm trying to move past it."

And the unbearable aching feeling in my chest every time I see him with another girl is not helping.

She raises an eyebrow at me and crosses her arms over her chest.

"It obviously was a big deal. I heard everything you and Finn talked about after y'all ran out last night. This would've been good information to know when I was setting up the plan!" She shrieked at me, obviously upset I kept something like this from her.

"Nat, I didn't even want to talk about with myself. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, honestly." I sit up in the bed again, instantly regretting the head rush I got.

She parted her lips, making that smack sound. "It's okay, but never keep something like this from me again."

She smirked and I couldn't help my slight chuckle.

I love this girl.

Both of our heads turn towards the door when it opens, revealing a weird looking Scarlett.

Her hair looked worse than it did yesterday morning. It seemed like she took a balloon and ran it around her head while moon walking on carpet. Her lipstick and eye makeup was smudged around her face and she was wearing the same clothes as last night.

"What the hell happened to you?" Natalia scoffed, not even trying to hide her laughter.

She walked in, closing the door behind her as she threw her hand bag on her bed.

"I just had sex with Finn." Scarlett said, a wild smirk playing on her lips.

My smile drops as well as my heart as the words left her mouth. From the corner of my eye, I saw Natalia turn her head to look at me, her own smile now gone too.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Natalia spoke my thoughts, standing up from the bed with her hands on her hips.

"I guess things never change. The only thing different this time is," Scarlett started, taking a step closer to me before leaning down so we're eye level. "You will never be with Finn now that he's had me." She whispered before laughing victoriously.

She stood up straight and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. I heard the shower turn on as my vision became blurry with tears.

"Zara-" Natalia started, sitting back down next to me.

"I have to go." I blurt out, standing up from the bed before walking out of the hotel room.

Once I closed the door, it was like a gate opened inside me. I leaned back against the wall and slid down until my butt hit the floor. It was then when the first sob escaped my mouth and pretty soon, I was crying.

~~~

A.N~

Sorry for the short chapter, but the next few chapters are just leading up to the big part. :D

Chapter 37 is written and published. Hope you all enjoyed! <3

*Follow my social media's, all links are in my bio. :)

Questions:

-What do you think will happen next?

-What's your opinion on the story line so far?