Chapter 33 "It's All Apart Of The Plan"

"Are you sure you want to go?" My father questioned. "Maybe we can spend the weekends together? We can go to the fair."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Yes dad, I'm going."

We were in my room, my duffel bag open on my bed with only a few things in it so far. My father was standing in the doorway, watching me nervously.

This is the first time going on an actual trip without him and to day he's anxious is an understatement.

I grabbed my bikini from my dresser and placed it in my duffel bag.

His eyes widened and he cleared his throat.

"And Finn-"

"-isn't talking to me." I reminded him.

I obviously didn't tell them the actual reason him and I weren't talking. My parents think it's because I was mad at him for not stopping me with the whole billboard thing.

At least I hope they believe that.

He nodded his head. "I just don't want you getting into trouble."

I turn my head and stare at him blankly.

"Dad, I'm not going to get in trouble. It's just a weekend, I'll be fine. Plus, mom is chaperoning so I have to behave."

"That's right." My mother says as she appearing behind my father in the doorway. "James, stop pestering her."

"But-"

I smile. "I mean it, let the girl pack."

My father frowns and follows my mother as she walks down the stairs.

I chuckle to myself and grab some jackets, hoodies, beanies, t-shirts, jeans, socks and underwear before folding them and setting them neatly inside my bag.

I run into my bathroom and grab my brush, my makeup, makeup wipes, tooth brush, toothpaste and face wash. I throw them all in my bed and zip it closed.

"Come on Zara, we have to go!" I heard my mother call from downstairs.

I quickly grab my bag and race down the stair.

~~~

"I'm so excited for this trip. Two full days away from my parents sounds like a dream." Natalia says with a sigh.

We're standing in line to get on the bus and I begin to plug in my headphones to my phone before Natalia rips them out of my hands.

"Hey!" I yell, looking up at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Did you just jack my music?"

"No headphone when I'm talking to you." She scolds me, shoving my headphones into her duffel bag.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

She can be so annoying sometimes.

"Why are you all grumpy?" She asks as we move up in line.

"Because I didn't want to come on this trip, but you dragged me here." I mutter, shivering from the December breeze.

She rolls her eyes. "This is all apart of the high school experience, you would have regretted it in the future and as your best friend, it is my job to make sure you have the time of your life."

"Yeah, spending two days with people I hate, doing a sport I hate is so much fun." I roll my eyes.

A sudden slap sound rings in my ears and my head jolts forward.

"Ow, what was that for?" I whine, rubbing the back of my head.

"For not trusting that I'm going to make this an amazing trip for you."

"How?"

"Don't worry, I have a plan." She tells me, her eyes sparkling as she smirks.

Oh no, this should be good.

The people in front of us finally board the bus so Natalia steps up, and I follow close behind her.

Everyone has already taken a seat, so Natalia and I were the last ones to take our seat. There were only two seats left.

One next to Harvey.

And one next to Finn.

Why aren't they sitting next to each other?

To my dismay, Natalia takes the seat next to Harley.

"What are you doing?" I ask cautiously, leaning down to whisper to her.

"It's all apart of my plan, peaches. Now sit down." She tells me.

"You know Finn and I aren't friends anymore." I yell-whisper and she rolls her eyes.

"Exactly, now sit."

I give her the Are-You-Stupid? look and open my mouth to speak.

"Zara, take your seat now. You're holding the bus up." My mother commands from the front of the bus.

I turn around to see her Don't-Mess-With-Me look on. I let out a frustrated sigh and cautiously sit down next to Finn.

"I can't believe you let Natalia do this. Shouldn't you be sitting with your girlfriend?" I spit, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I was not apart of this, I'm just as confused as you are." He told me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Harley told me to sit here and that he would be right back."

"So you're telling me that Harvey and Natalia...talked?"

"It appears so." He aggressively sighs and lays his head back against the seat.

Award tension starts to fill the silence between us.

Music, save me now.

I reach into my duffel bag, and to my dismay, come out empty handed.

Where are my headphones?

And then I remembered.

I'm going to kill her.

~~~

A.N~

Hey, lovelies!

I have a new video posted to my YouTube channel, so go check it out.

Chapter 32 is written and published. Hope you all enjoyed! <3

*Follow my social media's, all links are in my bio. :)

Questions:

-What do you think will happen next?

-What's your opinion on the story line so far?