As soon as I walked in, all eyes were on me. I felt like 2pac. "Fuck Y'all looking?" I asked

"Yo cheating ass" a girl blurted and her lil group of friends laughed.

"Since you single now..." Alexis flirted rubbing my arms

"I'm not single" I said "now get yo hands off me" I said removing them.

"Damn, she ain't tell you she was breaking up with you? She got you out here looking dumb" Zeke laughed

"What!" I asked confused

"Go check her page" Liam spoke
———-
Badbiiih.eisha

♥️💬↗️Liked by 203,442 people

♥️💬↗️
Liked by 203,442 people

Badbiiih.eisha @ayo.steph , sorry it took so long to realize he wasn't shit🤦🏼‍♀️ , but girl he all yours now. Come claim yo prize sis ☺️😘 ENJOY !!! On my single shit til I'm done with school 💯🤷🏼‍♀️
View all 120,720 comments
Yoniii_. Girl quit showing out, y'all gone be together in about 2 business days

Ayo.steph HAAN, Period Pooh! Tell him to text me tf back🤪💯
Jahking @Ayo.steph , I got u ma😏
Magic_baby @Jahking , TF? 🙄
Badbiiih.eisha @Jahking , I swear I hate you 💯😂 like on some serious shit I really do. & @Magic_baby , don't stress about it 😂 he ain't worth it!

Jahking childish asf 😂😂 but yo hit me up 🤷🏽‍♂️
———-

She want to show out and do extra shit, I will too.

3 MINUTES LATER

I gotta go talk to my baby!😩

Eisha*

"Who is it?" I asked with the biggest attitude ever.

"Let me in" Jahking's voice came through the door. I rolled my eyes repeatedly and cracked the door open. "Nigga move" he said pushing it open.

I sighed and locked it after him. "What?" I asked

"Baby its me, fix ya face" he joked but I kept the same straight face and just looked at him.

"Eisha, I swear. I didn't kiss that hoe back" he threw his head back.

"You done?" I asked

"So you just not gone believe me?" I asked

"Jahking, I saw the picture. Looks to me that you liked the shit. Then you don't even tell me what happened, I had to find out from Madison and Instagram" I shook my head.

"Okay that was my fault, but I didn't kiss her Eisha!"

"Can we not talk about this, I made up my mind. I'm done with you Jahking" I blinked tears away before they got a chance to fall.

"Bae" he grabbed my hands and I quickly moved them.

"Eisha, my name's Eisha"

"Don't do this, because you know you don't want to" he begged

"Except I have to... Jahking just stop and leave please" I said as tears escaped my eyes

"SAYS WHO?!" He yelled

"ME!" I yelled back. "I'm not about to sit here and look stupid, being faithful to you and love you the best I can while you out hoeing around Jahking"

"Love? Nah you don't love me. You been waiting for a reason to leave me" he said walking towards the door.

"The fuck You just say?"

"You heard me"

"You know what, you right. I don't love you, never have. Everything between us was FAKE! You was just a rebound. It's always been Cambrin and always will be Cambrin" I lied trying to hurt him.

"That's what's up" he laughed. "I hope that nigga hurt you again, and when he do don't come over this way. Because I'm gone laugh in yo face"

"GET OUT!" I screamed at him.

"Have a nice life hoe" he spat and I grabbed his shirt just before he could make it out the door. "Get the fuck off me"

"No" I cried. "and I'm not no hoe, don't you ever disrespect me like that"

"Bruh move"

"Jahking I love you! But-"

"Well too bad the feeling ain't mutual" he cut me off looking dead in my eyes.

My heart shattered into a million pieces as he walked and slammed the door behind him. I should've just pushed it to the side, I shouldn't have been mad at him.

Yes I should've, he cheated. I shouldn't be crying over him! Now it's time for me to focus on myself and school.

I honestly don't know what to think at this point. I know he said that out of anger, but it felt like he meant it.

Where is Desmond annoying ass when you need him?

——————-
Excuse any mistakes

3K🥰❤️