Looks like he'd have to take a gamble, setting up a barricade of ice, Todoroki suddenly shot forward ridding on a wave of ice towards Izuku, though he was moving much slower then normal from all the ice.

"Todoroki is on the move! He's heading straight for Midoriya! What could his plan be?" Present Mic asked.

"A desperate one." Aizawa said. "Judging by his speed and the amount of ice covering his body he's nearly at his limit, this'll be his last attack."

Izuku was waiting for Todoroki and as his haki activated and saw what the fire and ice user would do he couldn't help but scowl in annoyance. Looks like he'll have to do this the hard way.

Todoroki meanwhile had made it to Izuku and fired another torrent of Ice until Izuku was encased in tower of ice gaining gasp from the audience.

Todoroki meanwhile had fallen to the ground gasping for breathe as  his right side was covered in frostbite and blood as some of the blisters he got from the frostbite had popped from the pressure.

CRACK

Todoroki just stared in horror as the pillar cracked and shattered as Izuku Midoriya just stared down at Todoroki. "My turn." He said simply as he charged his body with 5% One for All and kicked him in the gut sending him flying away crashing into the barricade continued to tumble before stoping right before leaving the ring.

"Damn, Izuku's really not pulling his punches. He really wants to face your boy's fire." Garp said as he looked toward Endeavor who nodded. This was actually pretty close to how their first battle went when he thought he could take any tower fighter down.

Todoroki meanwhile was struggling to get up as he he couldn't stop shaking from the cold and pain. He growled, there was no way he could rely on his mother's ice anymore.

"Look at that, Shoto Todoroki gets back up but he's not looking good he can hardly stand and can't stop shaking! What can he possibly do?" Present Mic shouted

"Use his fire. It's the only logical possibility he has left. Anymore use of his ice could lead to permanent injury." Aizawa said as he glared down at his student who refused to act logical.

Izuku just glared at Shoto. "So are we just about done here or are you going to man up and use your fire?"

That was the last straw for Todoroki. "IM NEVER USING THAT BASTARD'S FIRE!!" Shoto screamed as he ran toward Izuku the best he could. Though it could hardly be called running by how slow he was moving.

'So that's it huh?' Izuku thought 'he's  reached his limit.' Bakugou unknowing finished Izuku's thought up in the stands.

Shoto has made it to Izuku and knowing his mother's  ice wasn't an option he tried to punch Izuku only for him to easily block and then send Todoroki back with a punch of his own.