Laxus X Jaxx (OC)

OC was requested by AlphaJaxx, and a Laxus story was requested by ItzLyndsayy.

OC Information:

Name: Jaxx Steele
Age: 22
Height: 5'11
Magic: 3rd Generation Lightning Dragon Slayer. 
Hair: Electric blue and fades to Teal
Eyes: One is Icy Blue, the other is covered by her hair. The covered eye is her right eye and is jet black with a lightning bolt scar like Laxus's. 
Species: Werewolf. Electric blue and teal ears and tail.
Likes: Music, storms, reading, and tattoos 
Dislikes:  Loud sounds.
Personality: Can come off as cold or rude, and somewhat secretive, but is actually really sweet and pretty funny, as well as hella sarcastic.
Outfit: Black crop-top with dark teal lining on the edges. A black studded belt, black and teal knee high boots, studded black bracelets, and a black choker with a lightning charm.
Other: She is dating Laxus and is a part of the Thunder Legion. Many in the guild don't trust her yet because of her secretive nature. Uses a sword when unable to use magic. 

~The Story~

Jaxx hummed as she walked around the streets of Magnolia, her arms in the pockets of her jeans.  You see, Jaxx has been on an eighteen month long mission, which is about twice as long as they usually take for her to complete. She just now returned home, making her way to the guild to announce her arrival to the others.

She knows that she should probably move faster, since a certain someone was bound to be worried sick...

Laxus POV

Where is she?

Is she okay?

Is she in danger?

Is she alive?!

I grumbled under my breath as I paced around the guild. Some of the others looked at me strangely, some ignored me. But everyone knows why I'm so worked up. It's because my girlfriend isn't home yet. She hasn't been for a year and a half now. 

Yeah yeah I know. Laxus having a girlfriend? Seems made up. But I swear it's true. 

"Laxus calm down. I'm sure she's fine. Maybe she just got held up or something." Mira said, trying to calm me down by offering me a kind smile. I appreciated the thought, but it didn't really help much.

"Or maybe she just found a better man and settled down with him instead." Bickslow said and snickered, earning as slap on the back of the head from Freed.

"That really doesn't help you know!" I yelled at my teammate, prepared to hit him across the room. 

But before I could even make a move I heard the guild doors open, and a familiar scent. fill my noes. It's my favorite smell...

Jaxx.

3rd POV

Laxus went over to his girlfriend, trying not to seem like he was overly happy or excited, but his footsteps were quicker then usual, which everyone of course noticed.

'Well you sure took a long time." Laxus said, glaring playfully at Jaxx. "You know, a call or check-in would be highly appreciated when you're gone for that long." He said and sighed, finally wrapping his arms around the smaller girl, hugging her close.

"Sorry about that. It took longer then I thought, and I guess checking in just slipped my mind." Jaxx said softly, wrapping her arms around Laxus in return to hug back. 

"Yeah well now you have to make it up to me." Laxus said, smirking down at her, laughing when Jaxx's face went red. "Not in that way, dirty-minded girl." He chuckled. 

"Shut up." She mumbled, lightly hitting his chest. 

"Unless that's what you want it to mean." Laxus whispered in her ear. 

Jaxx yelped and hit Laxus harder, turning around and walking out of the guild to try and lessen her embarrassment, a still laughing Laxus following right behind her. 

"I hope you know that I hate you." Jaxx said and sighed as Laxus wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 

"Yeah yeah I'm sure that's true. But you're stuck with me now. So deal with it." He said, using his other hand to tilt Jaxx's head up. Laxus smiled at her before leaning down, kissing the lips he had missed so dearly.