Sting X Neko Reader

(Ok, so WendyMarvell56 wanted a Sting X Reader, and xShiroix wanted a Sting X Neko Reader, so I combined them so WendyMarvell56 gets their Sting X Reader, and xShiroix gets their Sting X Neko Reader, and I only have to do one story! Everyone's happy! :)

You yelped as you felt something grab your tail. You looked down and saw a maroon exceed playing with your tail. 

"H-hey!" You exclaimed. "Stop that!"

The cat looked up at you. "Opps, sorry. I've just never seen one on a person before so I got curious. I didn't mean to make you upset." He said. 

You sighed. "You're too cute to be mad it, so it's ok. I'm Y/n. And I have the ears and tail because I'm an Neko."

"I know. I'm adorable. I'm Lector."

You laughed and rolled your eyes. "Cocky exceed huh?"

He smirked and winked. "You know it."

That made you laugh more. 

"Lector!" A voice called out. 

You both looked and saw a blonde guy running over to you. 

"Geesh Lector. Don't run off like that." He said. 

"Hehe, sorry Sting. I got curious about something." He said. 

"About what?" Sting asked. 

Lector pointed to you. Sting followed his finger and looked at you, and your ears and tail. 

"Woah..." He trailed off. 

You blushed and looked to the side. 

"Yea, she's a Neko! Cool huh? Her name's Y/n!" Lector said. 

"A Neko huh? I've heard of them, but I've never actually seen one." He said as he put a finger on his chin. "Do you know magic?"

You nodded. "Yes. I know nature magic." (Or whatever magic you want.)

He smiled. "Great! Wanna join my guild?"

"Would your master approve?" You asked hesitantly. 

He laughed. "Silly! I am the Master! And I say yes!"

You nodded, smiling. "Ok then!"

He smiled. "Awesome! We got a new member Lector!"

You and Sting were friends ever since then! You guys always hung out, and you even helped him with his paperwork sometimes. He eventually confessed that he loved you. It was funny because he was so akward about it. He was stuttering and blushing like crazy! 

But that's just how you two are! <3

(There we go! I hope you liked it WendyMarvell56 and xShiroix!)