Natsu X Rose (OC)

(This was on OC request by Supergirls456! You should already know the OC information by now! XD!) 

"Stop it Jellal!" A small exceed, Kiki, yelled at him from a cage. 

He glared at the exceed. "Why should I?" He asked harshly as Rose was on the floor, unconscious. "It's not like you can!" He exclaimed, laughing. "No one can!" 

Jellal had kidnapped Rose, and her exceed, and had taken them to the Tower of Heaven, and was now beating Rose to get information.

"I wouldn't say that yet." A dark voice said from behind Jellal. 

He turned to see a VERY pissed Natsu. He became even more pissed, if possible, when he saw Rose in the condition that she was in. 

*Time Skip*

Natsu looked over at the knocked out Jellal with furry in his eyes. He walked over to his girlfriend Rose, and picked her up, then walked to Kiki and opened the cage. 

"Thank you Natsu!" Kiki said and nuzzled his neck. 

He smiled at her. "Sure Kiki. Anytime." He said as the three of them walked out.

*5 Years Later*

"Nashi! Leave Igneel alone!" Rose yelled at her kids. 

Natsu came up behind Nashi and grabbed her, putting her on his shoulders. Nashi laughed and held her hands on his head. 

"Daddy!" She exclaimed. "Stop it!" 

He chuckled. "And just why are you messing with you're brother?" He asked. 

She shrugged. "I don't know! It's fun!" She exclaimed laughing. 

He sighed and shook his head, putting her down. 

"Go apologize to you're brother." He said. 

"Fine." She sighed and ran off to find her brother. 

Rose walked to Natsu's side laughing. 

"She's just like you you know." She said. 

He smiled widely at her. "Yep! But who said that was a bad thing!?" He asked.

She chuckled and pecked his cheek. "It's not." She said. 

(There we go! I hope you liked it Supergirls456! I'm sorry that's it's not very good, but I hope that you liked it anyway!)

BYES :D!!!!