Leo X Kat (OC)

(This was an OC request by SilentSnowFairy! Thanks for the request!)

Name: Kat

Magic: She's a Lynx Celestial Spirit that has telekinesis magic

Looks: She has short curly brown and blonde hair with hazel eyes and glasses. She wears a purple and pink dress.

Personality: She's really shy and awkward but loves to laugh and tell bad jokes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey babe." Leo said as he wrapped his arm around Kat's shoulder.

She smiled and looked up at him. "Hey Leo. Need something?"

He smirked. "Yes actually I do. I realized it's been a while since we've been on an actual date."

She looked up with her thinking face on. "Yeah I guess it has hasn't it."

He nodded. "So. . .I planned something out for the two of us to do."

"You did?!" Kat exclaimed with a smile. "That's so sweet Leo!"

He smiled and kissed her temple before grabbing her hand. "Come on."

Kat smiled back and nodded, following him.

*Time Skip*

"Leo. . ." Kat trailed off. 

He scratched the back of his neck. "Do you like it?" Leo asked.

Kat smiled widely and latched her arms around his neck. "I love it! It's beautiful."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her forehead. "Yes, just like you love."

Kat smiled and rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "Such a flirt." 

She turned back around to admire the view. 

There was a picnic set up under the starry sky.

He smiled and grabbed Kat's hand, leading her to the picnic

"Come on."

She smiled back and walked with him as they both sat under the sky enjoying the view.

Once they finished eating, they both laid on their backs under the night sky. Leo was on his back, with one arm behind his head and the other around Kat who was laying on his chest slowly falling asleep. 

"I love you Kat." Leo said, kissing her forehead once again. 

She smiled, drifting in and out of sleep. "Yeah," She yawned. "I love you to Leo." She said as she fell asleep, dreaming of her kitty cat boyfriend.

(There we go! I hope you liked it SilentSnowFairy!)

Also, have you guys ever read the book, or seen the movie, The Outsiders? If so, would you like a one-shot book like this one for them? Comment yes if you would.