Jealous Eren X Reader

(I've done this before, but I am going to combine 2 requests. Greatfox2 requested an Eren X Reader, and  IceDragonSlayer_SA requested a Jealous Eren X Reader. So I am going to combine them both so Greatfox2 gets an Eren X Reader, and  IceDragonSlayer_SA gets a Jealous Eren X Reader. I'm trying to lower requests as much as I can, so I have open requests sooner.)

You and Armin often talked about what it would be like outside. You and him had a lot in common. You were both strategists, and dreamed of the outside world. 

You were Eren's girlfriend, and though Armin was his best friend, he hated how much you two talked. 

Right now, you and Armin were exchanging ideas for the upcoming expedition, as well as opinions on what you could find out there. Eren came and sat next to you, putting his arm around your shoulder. 

He growled lowly when you ignored him and kept talking to Armin. It got to the point where he was getting extremely angry. He grabbed your wrist and drogue you outside.

"E-Eren!?" You exclaimed.  

He spun you around and grabbed you by the arms. 

"Do you love me?!" He asked loudly. 

Luckily no one was around, or that would've been very embarrassing.

"What do you mean? You're scaring me Eren."

"I mean do you love me Y/n?" He asked. 

"He sounds pissed." You thought. 

"Of course I love you Eren. I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't." You said. "Why did you ask."

"Because. You're always talking to Armin, and ignoring me. I was just wondering if you even loved me anymore."

"Eren." You said and hugged him. "I'll always love you. As long as you don't scare me like that again."

He hugged back and nodded. "I'm sorry." He said and kissed the top of your head.

"It's okay Eren."

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you to Eren."

(There we go! I hope you liked it Greatfox2 and IceDragonSlayer_SA! I'm sorry for the long wait!)