Kyoya X Pregant Reader

(This was an Ouran High School Host Club request by _Crystal_Plays_! Thanks for the request, and I'm sorry that it took so long for me to do.)

You paced around the room nervously."What will he do? What will he say?"  You thought. "There's no way he'll want it! He's too busy with the Host Club and school."

You sighed. "He will leave me." You mumbled. "I guess I don't have a choice." You said and grabbed a suitcase. 

Your parents weren't around much, so they wouldn't care if you left. Though, you still left a not saying that you were gone. 

"I'm sorry Kyoya." You said before walking out the door. 

*Five Years Later

*Kyoya's POV*

Ever since Y/n left, I haven't been the same. I don't even know why she left. I had gotten word that she was teaching at an elementary school about three hours away, so I was driving there now. I need to see her. Now. 

As soon as I got there I asked the person at the front desk, "Is there a teacher here names Y/n L/n?" 

She nodded. "Yes. Actually, her final class of the day should've just left. Her is room 316."

I nodded. "Thanks." I said and went to go find the room.

That room was almost impossible to find, but after half an hour, I finally did.

'316' Was the number on the door. I sighed, as I walked in. 

Her back was faced to me, as I saw her knelled on the ground, talking to a young child. 

"Y/n?" I asked. 

I could see her visibly tense as she turned around. 

"Hey, Kyoya." She said, looking down. 

I walked up to her. "Where have you been? Why did you leave?" I asked harshly. 

I tried not to sound so harsh, but I couldn't help it. I was really mad at her for leaving me. 

"Mama. Who is this?" The same little girl from before asked, behind Y/n's leg.

"Mama?" I asked Y/n, clenching my fists. 

"Did she really move on and have a family so quickly. Considering the girl looks about five." I thought.    

Y/n nodded. "Yes. And do you really want to know why I left?" 

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "I loved you, and you just up and left me!"

"I know Kyoya! I know!" She yelled. "I left because this is YOUR daughter!" 

My eyes widened. "W-what?"

She started crying. "I left because I was pregnant!" She said, tears going down her face.

"Mama? Are you alright?" The girl asked. 

"Yes Sakura. I'm ok." She said. "How about you go wait in the halls."

She nodded. "Ok!" She said and ran out. 

I smiled gently at the cute little girl, and walked up to Y/n. She looked down, and backed away from me. 

"I'm not mad." I said and wrapped my arms around her. 

I could feel her stiffen at my touch, but she soon relaxed. I could tell she missed this. I did as well. 

"You don't know how miserable I have been without you." I whispered to her. "You didn't have to leave." I said and tightened my grip.

She eventually wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

(This is what you looked like.)

"I thought you wouldn't want a child. Since you were so busy with Host Club, school, and other things." She said, as she was crying on my shoulder. Not that I minded. 

"Well you were wrong." I said. "I would've been fine with it. But we can't change the past. Let's just live in the present. Together." I said. 

She smiled. "Yea. Ok." 

"Mama?" A small voice said. 

We looked over to see the little girl. Sakura, I think Y/n called her earlier.

"Who is this?"

Y/n smiled at her. "Come over here sweety."

The girl walked over and looked up at Y/n. 

"This is your father." Y/n said. 

I smiled at hearing Y/n say those words.

"Dada?" Sakura asked, looking up at me. 

I smiled at her and nodded. 

She smiled brightly. "Dada!" She yelled and hugged me. 

I stumbled back a little, before chuckling softly and hugging my daughter back. I wrapped one arm around Y/n, bringing her closer to me. 

I finally had my family.

(Not exact, but it's the best pic I could find

(Not exact, but it's the best pic I could find.)

(There we go! I hope you liked it _Crystal_Plays_! I actually really enjoyed writing this one!)

P.S. I do not own the pics! :)