Fireworks: Joker X Reader (Black Butler)

(The picture is my life. Also, this will be before Ciel and Sebastian join the circus.)

It was the Four of July for the people in England. You were apart of the famous Noah's Arc Circus along with Doll, Snake, Beast, Dagger, Wendy, Peter, Jumbo, and last but not least, Joker. 

"Come on guys!" You yelled at them from ahead. "We don't want to miss the fireworks!"

Dagger chuckled at your childish behavior. "I don't think we would miss huge beams exploding in the sky Y/n." He said. 

You rolled your eyes. "Still!"

Joker laughed and caught up you and patted your head and turned back to the others. "She's right! Come on people, pick up the pace." He said. 

"Finally someone's on my side." You said and wrapped your arms around Joker's waist.

Joker's pinks went red immedietly and patted your head. "Y-yeah."

"Please, you only agreed with her because you're in love with her." Peter said. 

Joker's cheeks got redder if possible. "I-I do not!" 

You're cheeks went pink as well, but your thoughts got interrupted by a loud boom in the sky. You all looked up to see a beautiful firework go off in the sky. 

"Woah!" You yelled

"Woah!" You yelled. "Come on guys hurry up!" You said and started running to where the fireworks were going off.

"Hey! Wait Y/n, don't run off!" Joker yelled and ran after you laughing slightly.

You stopped at the edge of the cliff and say down with your legs hanging down the edge as Joker caught up to you. The others soon followed. 

"Y/n!" Joker said and run toward you. "Don't sit so close to the edge." He said and wrapped his arms around your waist, with a large blush, and dragged you away from the edge.

"But Joker!" You exclaimed. 

"No buts Y/n." He said. 

"Hey, we'er going to go down to the grass." Beast said. She was talking about the grass underneath the cliff."

"Alright, I'll stay with Y/n." He said. 

And just like that, you and Joker were alone on top of the cliff. You looked up at the fireworks with awe. 

"They'er so beautiful." You said. 

He nodded and looked up at the sky. "Yeah, they really are."

He looked over at your face and caught himself staring

He looked over at your face and caught himself staring. The fireworks gave a perfect glow to your face, and your eyes shimmered under the fireworks, as you looked up fascinated by the fireworks. Joker didn't say anything, but just put his finger under your chin, and turned your head to him. 

"J-Joker?" You asked as he began to lean in slightly. 

He still didn't say a word and pressed his lips against yours softly. You fluttered your eyes closed and locked one of your arms around his neck, and one of his on your waist. Your other hand was holding Joker's, fingers interlaced on the ground. Your palms were flat on the ground, but your fingers were interlocked. You pulled away from Joker when you heard another loud boom. You laughed when saw it. 

"Well isn't that coincidental?" You asked. 

He looked up and laughed slightly as well. 

In they sky, was heart fireworks in pink and orange.

He looked at you with a silly smile. 

"I love you Y/n." He said. He felt as if a humongous weight had just been lifted off his chest as he finally said what he had wanted to for almost a year.

You smiled and kissed him softly one more time. "I love you too Joker." You said happily.

He smiled back as you to kissed under the fireworks.

(There we go! Happy Fourth Everyone! I'm a lonely girl so I don't get a kiss under fireworks. #SingleForever)