Jellal X Sister Reader Pt.2

(Requested by Duskspirit! Thanks for the request!)

It had been a couple of months since Y/n joined Jellal and his guild, and they were all happy. Everyone had a soft spot for the girl, and she knew it to. Even Racer was kind to her. Mostly out of fear of Jellal, but he still had a soft spot for her, just like everyone else. 

Today, all of them were going to the Fairy Tail guild to check up on them. Y/n was on Jellal's shoulders, getting a piggy back ride there. They walked in the guild, and everyone immedietly looked at them, some were on edge from Eric and the rest of them, others were fine with it. 

Erza walked up to them. "Hello guys. What are you doing here?" She asked. "N-not that I'm not happy to see you or anything!" She exclaimed, red-faced.

Jellal chuckled at her. "We were just checking in on you guys." He said. 

"Whose this?" Y/n asked from on top of Jellal's head. 

"This is a good friend of mine, Erza Scarlet." He told Y/n and put her in his arms. 

"Whose the kid?" Erza asked Jellal.

He chuckled again as the three of them sat down. 

"She's actually my little sister." He told her.

"You have a little sister?!" She exclaimed, surprised. 

He nodded. "Yes. She was taken away from me a little while back, but I found her again, but with bruises and cuts from abuse." He said sadly and looked down at Y/n, who had fallen asleep in his arms. "I didn't protect her."

Erza put a hand on his shoulder. "The past is past Jellal. All that matters now, is that you have her again now." She said, looking him directly in the eyes. 

He smiled at her. "Thank you Erza. You always seem to make me come back to my senses."  He chuckled. (I didn't know how else to put it! Gomen!)

She smiled back with a blush on her face. "Y-yea."

Y/n stirred in her sleep and woke up. She saw a new person, and jumped behind her brother afraid. 

"Hey, it's fine sis. She won't hurt you." Jellal said comfortingly to his sister. 

She nodded and sat down on his lap, but looked around the place, afraid of so many people.

"No one here is going to hurt you Y/n." Erza said to the little girl. 

She nodded hesitantly. "O-Ok." She said. 

Erza smiled at her. "I'm Erza." She said. 

Y/n smiled back lightly. "Y/n." 

Y/n got off of Jellal's lap, and went over to Erza as they started to talk and laugh together. 

Jellal smiled at the scene, as Erza and him locked eyes, and she smiled back at Jellal. Y/n saw this and laughed as she looked between the two. 

"I ship it." She thought, which Eric heard and laughed slightly. (Me to Y/n. Me to.)

(There we go! Hope you liked it Duskspirit! I am going to be working on requests a lot today, so for those of you that have requested, it will probably be uploaded either today or tomorrow!)

BYES :D!!!!!