Juvia X Fem Reader

(This was requested by igaveup1! Thanks for the request!)

*Y/n's POV*

I was walking, more like my brother Lyon dragging me, to the Fairy Tail guild. He insisted on me meeting the so called, 'love of his life.'

Juvia Lockser, I think her name was. 

He and I walked thorough the guild doors to reveal a massive fight. 

"Is this normal?" I asked him. 

He sighed and nodded his head. "Yes Y/n. Yes it is." He said. 

He saw a girl, who I assume was Juvia, and immedietly dragged me over to her. 

"Hello my darling Juvia~" My brother cooed. 

"He's never this nice to me." I thought as I glared at my brother.  

"Oh, hello Lyon." Juvia said politely, even though I could tell she was uncomfortable around him. 

He smiled at her. "I would like you to meet my sister. Y/n Vastia." He said. 

She looked over at me. "Hello Y/n." She said.

"So this is the chick you never shut up about." I said as I looked her up and down. "Not bad." I said. 

She blushed deeply. "I-I u-uh..." She stuttered. 

I chuckled at her flustered state, until Lyon hit me upside the head. 

"I'm sorry for my sister Juvia." He apologized. 

She giggled and shook her head. "No need Lyon. She's quite cute actually." She said, still haing a blush on her face from before.

Now it was my turn to blush, but I smiled at her. 

"Thanks." I said. 

She closed her eyes and smiled. 

We both walked off somewhere to continue chatting. 

"I think that this will blossom into much more." I thought as I smiled softly at the water mage.

"Did I just loose the love of my life to my sister!?"  Lyon exclaimed in his head. 

(There we go! I hope you liked it Igaveup1! Sorry that it took a while for me to write, but I hope that you enjoyed it anyway!)

BYES :D!!!!