Erza X Female Reader

*Lucy's POV*

"Hey Erza. Guess whose coming back today." Mira said suggestively.

Erza blushed wildly, but nodded. Mira giggled. While I was surprised that Erza was blushing, but also confused about who they were talking about.

"What does she mean Erza?" I asked.

"She means Y/n, she's been on a mission for about a year now. She's supposed to come home today." She said, answering my question.

I nodded. "Then why does Mira have that "A ship is about to sail" face on?"

"O-oh, I don't know. Mira I-is just being M-Mira I-I guess." She stuttered out.

"Yea...ok." I said.

"The real truth is that Erza has a huge crush on Y/n." Mira said happily.

"Wow. I wouldn't have thought that you would like any one Erza. Besides Jellal maybe. I said.

She glared at me during the last part. "I don't like Jellal, nor will I ever. Maybe I did when we were kids, but that's it." She said sternly.

I nodded understandingly. "Ok. So what's Y/n like?" I asked. Wondering what it was about her that made ERZA like her.

Suddenly, the guild doors opened, reveling a beautiful h/c mage, who gave off an intense magical aura. I was surprised at how powerful she was without even trying. "I wonder how powerful she would be if she was."  I thought shivering at the thought. "Good thing she's on our side." Noticing the Fairy Tail guild mark on her b/p.

"Is that Y/n?" I asked.

I looked over at Erza and saw that she was blushing furiously. Mira giggled.

"Yea it is." She said.

"Is she always like this when Y/n's around." I asked, referring to the flustered Erza.

"Yep." She said happily.

Then she came over.

                                                                          *Y/n's POV*

I went over to where Erza was. I knew she liked me because lets face it, its pretty hard to miss. I've liked her for a while as well. So since I was gone for so long, I was going to tell her. Also, if I don't tell her soon, I know someone else is going to take her away. *cough cough* Jellal *cough cough*

I walked over to Erza, who was with Mira, and some blonde chick.

"Hey guys long time no see."

"Hello Y/n. Yes it has. How was the mission?" Mira asked.

"Pretty easy. Just took a while." I responded "Who's this?" I asked while looking at the blonde.

"Oh. I'm Lucy. A celestial wizard."

"Celestial wizard huh? So how many keys do you have?"

"I have 10 gold and 5 silver."

"Cool. So you like it in the guild?"

"Ya, a lot actually. It's the family I never had." She smiled.

I smiled back. "That's good. Hey Erza, can I talk to you for a sec outside?"

She looked surprised, but happy at the same time.

"S-sure Y/n" She said nervously.

                                                               *Erza's POV*

"So what did you need Y/n?" I asked.

"Just wanted to tell you that I know that you like me."

I looked down. "I guess its pretty obvious huh?" I said and laughed a little.

She giggled "Ya it is. I wanted to tell you something else to."

I gulped. "I guess this is when she rejects me. I shouldn't have expected anything else really."

I felt a hand under my chin and lift my head up. I still didn't look her in the eyes though. I found my feet more interesting at the moment.

"Look at me Erza." She said sternly. I still didn't. Then I felt lips on mine. I immediately looked at her.

"There, now you're looking at me." She said smugly. I blushed.

"Now, what I was trying to say, is that I liked you too." I was shocked.

She leaned in a little so that out lips were brushing against each other, but not exactly touching. She was teasing me. I suddenly got a little bit of my normal confidence back, and leaned in the rest of the distance to kissed her. She smirked and kissed me back.

"If you knew that I liked you, than why are you telling me now?"  I asked when we broke apart.

She laughed. "Well, I thought it was cute how you would blush and get so flustered  when I was around. Why I'm telling you now, is because I had to get you now before that stupid Jellal could." She said with a scowl  at the end. That made me laugh slightly.

"I don't like Jellal like that. Even if he liked me that, I wouldn't've returned the feelings anyway."

She smirked "Good, because you're mine." She said and put her face in the crook of my neck.

 I laughed and smiled, while resting my head on her shoulder. "Forever and always."