Shikamaru X Depressed Bullied Reader

(Requested by candyheart101! Thanks for the request!)

You walked around the village with your head down, and hood up. You tired your best to hide your face. You didn't want the bullies to find you.

But it was too late.

"Hey! Look who it is, Little Y/n!" B/n 1 said. (Bully's name one.)

"L-leave me alone." You said in barely a whisper. 

"Wow. It can talk." B/n 2 said.

There were three in total, and they backed you into a corner. 

"What should we do with her?" B/n 3 said. 

"Let's teach her a lesson." B/n 1 said. 

"What did I ever do to you!?" You yelled, hoping to get someones attention. 

"What did you do!? You're alive that's what!" B/n 1 said and punched you.

You moved your head and dodged. You ran as fast as you could away, with them chasing you. You were so busy trying to run from them, you didn't notice that someone was i front of you until you ran into them.

You had ran into someone's chest, and they caught you with their arms around your waist.

"S-Shikamaru?" You asked. 

"Y/n? You okay? You seem shaken up." He asked. 

You looked back and saw that the group was getting closer. 

"Fine." You said and tried to run away. 

But his hands held your waist tighter. 

"Y/n, what's going on?" He asked seriously. 

"Nothing! Just let me go. Please Shikamaru!" You said to him. You were almost panicking now. The group of bullies were now in front of you and Shikamaru. 

You kept struggling in Shika's arms, trying to get free. You put your arms on his, trying to push them off.

"Hey Shikamaru, can you please let Y/n go? We want to hang out with her." B/n 1 said and glared at you. 

Shikamaru still had you in his arms. You looked at Shika fearfully. He pushed you behind him. 

"How about no?" He asked. "Now leave her alone. I've already pieced it together."

You looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Back off." Shickamaru said in a warning manner and glared at them harshly. 

They all rolled their eyes. "Whatever. Why do you even care about that thing. She's a waste of space that doesn't deserve to live." B/n 1 said.

He growled at them. "Shut the hell up!" He said. He turned around to make sure you were alright, but you were gone. 

"Ha! Little coward ran away like always. Lets find her." One of the bullies said as they ran off. 

"Crap!" He yelled and started running to find you. "I have to find her before they do. Or before she does something she'll regret."  

He ran for about a half an hour trying to find you.

"Dang it. Where the hell could she be?" He wondered.

He got an idea, and ran to the meadow.

"Y/n!" He yelled when he saw you sitting there.

He immedietly sat in front of he and shook you shoulders. 

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

You nodded. "Yea, fine."

"Y/n, do actually believe what they say?" He asked. 

You shrugged.

"Y/n!" He shouted. (I know he is ooc I'm sorry!)

"What?

"Why do you believe what they say? You know that they are lies right? They are just insecure about themselves, so they bully you. Please son't believe anything they say. None of it's true." He said. 

With that, he pressed his lips against yours, kissing you softly. Saying that you were shocked, was an understatement.

The kiss was short, but it said much more than words ever could. 

"I love you Y/n. Remember that." He said and leaned his forehead against yours. 

^What you looked like ^

(There we go! I hope you liked candyheart101! Btw, I don't own the pic!)