"What's that, baby?" He asked.

"Ravena," Casper replied as he showed his little jersey.

"That's nice, baby. Are you ready to watch daddy play later?" He asked again, which Casper only nodded to.

"Ok. Let's go?" Thirdy asked Bea, and then he placed his gym bag on his shoulder while he held Bea's hand.

•••

"Thirdy Ravena for the win! And he gave their team the privilege to play in the finals against San Miguel!" The hosts exclaimed.

"And our best player of the game, of course. The one and only, Ferdinand 'Thirdy' Ravena. And he is now with our court-side reporter, Denice. Go ahead, Denice."

"I'm here with our best player of the game, Thirdy. So, Thirdy, what do you think helped you and the team the most to win this do-or-die match?" Denice asked.

"Syempre, it's our teamwork. We couldn't have done it without each other naman. Tsaka, God gave us strength for this game, he gave us heart to win this match. We are very thankful sa Lord, kasi he helped us. We thank our families and our fans who supported us. And yeah, we couldn't have done it without all of you. Thank you, guys." Thirdy answered.

"So, ayun nga. Maraming ring' nagtatanong Thirdy, who or what has been inspiring you to play these games?" She continued to asked.

Before he could answer, Casper came running towards him.

"Daddy, congrats!" He smiled at him, not noticing the camera.

"Thank you, Baby." Thirdy then received a kiss from Casper.

"Ano, my inspiration for this game? Of course, yung family ko. Si Casper, say 'Hi' to the camera, baby. And then, syempre, yung wife ko, Si Bea." He answered with a smile after seeing Bea walking towards him and then she sat beside him to make funny faces.

"Player of the game daw. Asus!" Bea teased, which made Denice laugh.

"Love..." He was pissed.

"O sige, I'll stop na." Bea giggled.

"Okay. That's all for now, back to you, guys." Denice smiled again to the camera and then she hugged Bea after the camera was off.

"Good luck!" Denice whispered, but enough for Thirdy to hear and the she walked away from the couple.

"Good luck on what daw, Love?" Thirdy curiously asked.

"You'll see." Bea smiled at him and then they walked to the dugout.

•••

"Love?" Bea called.

"Y-yes?" He asked nervously now.

"I have a gift for you. Since, ikaw din naman ang nag-player of the game." Bea replied.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I want you to close your eyes first." Bea requested, which Thirdy did.

"Hands out." She continued. Then Thirdy laid his hands in front of his chest.

"Here, I'll help you, Bei." Will took Bea's phone and decided to record it. Bea then took a small rectangular box from her bag and placed it on Thirdy's hands.

"There. Open it." Bea said and then she sat beside him again. Thirdy opened his eyes, but looked at his wife first. She was smiling at him. And that made him nervous.

"Ano kaya to?" He asked himself.

He slowly opened the box, and took out what was inside.

It was a pregnancy test, with two lines. Meaning...

"Y-you're pregnant?" Thirdy asked nervously, which Bea only nodded to.

"Yes! Finally!" Thirdy jumped which made his teammates laugh. After a few seconds of the surprise, He hugged Bea tightly.

"Thank you, Love. This is the best gift you've given me, well, aside from Casper. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Thirds." Bea whispered back.

"Daddy, was da?" Casper asked.

"You're going to be a 'Kuya' na, Baby." Thirdy kneeled down so he could face Casper.

"Weally?" He asked with excitement.

"Yes." Thirdy answered.

"Yay!" Casper then hugged his father. A few minutes later, his teammates congratulated him one-by-one.

Then Bea posted the video on her instagram.

@_beadel

"Good things happen when you least expect it. Baby #2 is coming. Congrats, Love."

•••

A year later...

"Blythe Amorette De Leon-Ravena, welcome to the Christian World!" The priest happily announced. Today was the christening of Bea and Thirdy's daughter, Blythe.

"Mommy, I want to hold baby sister!" Casper requested.

"Come here, Cas. Picture daw." Thirdy carried Casper and then they smiled at the camera for pictures.

"Bea, Thirdy, kami na muna bahala sa mga bata. Asikasuhin nyo muna yung mga bisita nyo." Their parents said.

"Sige po." The couple replied.

After thanking the guest, everyone had a picture with Blythe. The party ended by afternoon. Blythe and Casper fell asleep, leaving the Bea and Thirdy some time alone.

"Love, thank you. For everything. For giving me the family I wanted. For giving Casper, For giving Blythe. Thank you, Love. I'm so blessed to have you in my life." Thirdy said as he and Bea spooned in bed.

"I should be the one saying those, Love. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't be here. I could've just gave up, but instead, you gave me more reason to live. You gave me hope, Thirds. And I always thank the Lord for giving me such a loving, caring, and a handsome husband who helped me face the challenges I've been through." Bea replied.

"I'm lucky to have you and our children, Bea. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more."

AN: The lady eagles are back in the finals! Let's keep on praying for their strength as they face UST. I believe that they will bring back the crown to katipunan. But I'm already proud of what they have achieved right now. Thank you, Lord!

(Btw, I will surely miss Bea, Maddie, Kim and Kat play. Who else cried after their win against FEU?)