"'They changed. It was like they faded into different people. I saw you again,'" Draco said, quoting word for word what I told him, "In Vexx. Of course, he isn't you and could never replace you, but he turned into you. At first, he sounded like himself, but the second time it happened, he sounded like you. And for the moment that he looked like you, I thought it was you. Something in my head told me, it wasn't Vexx. You were here. You were standing in front of me, talking to me.'"

I looked at him, relieved that he knew what was going through my head.

"I know you're Draco, but right now I see Vexx." I told him.

"I'm here, Rava." He said, moving closer to me.

I looked away from him. I had to go. I had to see my father. If anyone knew anything, it would be him.

"I have to go." I told the boy.

I left the Common Room and almost ran toward my father's office. I slammed my hand on the door. The door swung open to reveal my father at his desk.

"I have a problem." I told him.

"I do not have the time to be a councillor, Lily." He told me, not taking his eyes off of his work.

"I do not need a councillor! I need a brilliant teacher to tell me if he knows what is going on with me!" I exclaimed.

"Don't raise your voice at me." He said coldly, looking up from his work.

"I need my teacher to tell me what is wrong with me." I told him.

"Nothing is wrong with you." He sighed.

I gave him a 'try me' look, then went off and explained what was going on. How I thought it was gone when I came home. How everything that happened to Vexx in my eyes just happened to Draco.

"You don't have anything to do with this, do you?" I asked him.

"Why would you ever think that I would have time to do something so childish?" He asked me.

"Who else would torture me like this?"

He stood up and walked up to me.

"There is nothing wrong with you. You'll grow out of this the more you forget about your first term. Now I have work to do and you need to eat and go to sleep." He said.

It took me by surprise that he told me to leave and go take care of myself. I left the office and close the door behind me. I walked toward the stairs that lead to the main floor, passing the Common Room on the way. I walked into the great hall and found a place at the Slytherin table. I took my usual side, the side that faced the Gryffindor table. I began to eat my dinner. I took advantage of the vegetable stew. It was the first time in a long time that I wanted to sit there forever, eating my dinner, while being surrounded by people.

"Hey, Lily, did you talk to him?" Auzilen asked, walking up on the other side of the table.

"What have I told you about calling me that?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry," She said, then took a seat at the table, "I just want to know if you're okay. Have you talked to Draco? Is he okay?"

"Since when have you cared so much?" I asked back.

"You know me, I always care no matter how much you hate me. I just want my sister to be happy." She shrugged.

I placed my spoon onto the table next to my bowl, and rested my elbows on the table, clasping my hand together.

"You call me Snape, like you always do. I have talked to Draco and I'm back to my old self. Leave." I told her.

She nodded and stood up. She walked away to the Ravenclaw table.