048. happily ever after

Start from the beginning

"This is gonna be so good." She snickered.

"Ya know, Diego can sometimes be an idiot." Papa Rivera said into the microphone, causing everyone to burst into laughter. "I mean, he dropped out of law school, quit numerous jobs, need I say more?"

"No!" Diego yelled.

The man really could roast his son forever, which was exactly was he was going to do for the rest of his speech. "Good. But one of the few things that Diego actually did right was finding Zendaya. Well, until they broke up like a bunch of fools."

"Oh my god."

"I never thought I'd see the day that my son got married, but that was until this fine lady came along." Papa Rivera then pointed to Zendaya, who was getting all the feels of being approved by Papa Rivera himself. "She's truly shaped you into a fine man, and I don't know what would be happening if she wasn't in your life."

"I love Papa Rivera so much, man." Zendaya teared up, and rested her head on Diego's shoulder.

"To the newlyweds!" He yelled out, raising a glass.

After Papa Rivera's chaotic speech, Zendaya's mom went to say a few words, speaking for both her and Zendaya's father. "Now that that's out of the way. Um, your father and I just wanted to say how happy we are for you two. When we met Diego, he truly wanted to show us how much you meant to him, and it never left our minds. He's a keeper. Never let him go, sweetie."

"I love you, mama!" Zendaya yelled.

"I also love Z's mama!" Diego yelled out as well, then the two shared a laugh.

Tom and Indigo, who were sitting at the table next to Diego and Zendaya, were feeling all sorts of crazy emotions. "That was so sweet, oh my god."

"I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at your dad's speech." Tom chuckled.

"Did he lie though?" She asked.

"Not one bit."

•••

Tweet

@tomholland1996: love love love you

↳ @username1: the wedding content has bEGUN↳ @username2: THIS IS REAL WOW↳ @username3: she's so pretty it's illegal wtf

@username1: the wedding content has bEGUN
@username2: THIS IS REAL WOW
@username3: she's so pretty it's illegal wtf

•••

Tweet