Chapter 17

We go back inside the house and walk upstairs, I sit on my bed with the door open and he lean on the door way looking at me.
I take his sweatshirt off and hold it in front of us. He walks closer and takes it from me.
"Goodnight" he says. He kisses my cheek and I get tingles down my spine. He turns to leave but I grab he hand, he looks at me confused.
" stay" I say so quietly that I don't think he even heard me. I look down at my knees, I don't have enough courage to look him in his eyes.
" why? " he says a little louder then me.
I look up at him in shock. I let go of his hand and look at my legs again.
" give me one reason why?" He yells a little this time and I'm taken back by it. There's silence for a minute.
" what you said outside" I yell back
" tha........ that's... different " he doesn't move from his stance and I get annoyed .. so annoyed that I want to slap him, but that's not fair to him.
" how the fuck is that different lip when you tell me that you can't stay away but now you are denying to lay with me". I scream to show him that he is making everything more difficult, to show him that I'm fed up with the tug of war game we have been playing the last couple of days.
" I can't deal this right now " he walks away and slams my door. I could feel the tears run down my face but I wasn't going to let them show, even if he walked away.