Chapter 12 " i have a normal step brother, i swear"

We scream at each other for a minute straight, just random things and I can see him get mader and mader. His hands and his face is blood red.
" Ahh" he punches things nearest to him and sadly it was a homeless old man.
" Oh my God" I say my hands holding my mouth, the homeless man tumbled to the ground, grabbing his jaw.
" Oh my God sir .... I'm so sorry here take this" he take out his wallet and give the old man a ten, the guy grabbed the money and ran away.
" Please just get on the bike before I punch another homeless man". I tried not to laugh and show him I'm not okay with him.
" Fine but only because im tired and don't want to be here anymore". We drive in silence and as he shuts the motorcycle off I put his helmet on the back seat and walk to my room. I take my pumps off and check my foot for any bruising. I feel so god dam annoyed at everyone today. I roll over to my window sill and looked at the beautiful night sky, I feel tear coming on because I can't stop saying bad things in my head.
" Heard about you and lip" I hear my mom say from the doorway. I could feel my blood pressure raising. I turn around and sit up.
" Your not welcome in my room agian and I can't even look at you without thinking about him ... And God mom how about you keep your dam mouth shut, I don't think lip need to hear about my fucked up father" I say as standly as possible without breaking into tears. I light my cigarette and sit on my bed.
" Do you feel better now" this wasn't Mary's voice anymore it was deep and instally my mind flash's to lip shirtless and how great his bare skin felt.
" No " I say honestly, I take another drag not looking at him.
He walks to my vanity and stares into my eyes.
" You need to leave.... Me alone ,I can't do this anymore... I can't mentally stand you and your perfect tone and oh my God your abs".
" I don't care if you can't stand me anymore.......... Wh ......" He kneels down and looks at me face to face. I meet his eyes ,there so blue. He starts up again after clearing his throat.
" what am I supposed to do when I see your ..... Scar's, I can't just walk away and act like you'll figure it out yourself"
" That's what my dad did" I say under my breath.
" What?"
*Cough*
" Umm I have some news" I saw Jackson in the broken doorway.
" Umm my boss just called me"
" Wow I fucking knew it, it always happens like this" I look at lip sitting on my bedroom floor.
" Okay well me and your mother will go on acting like we can't hear you screaming at each other through the walls" he waved and left for their room.
" Why has this day been so shitty" he says holding his head.
" He didn't even finish ... What was he going to say" I say putting out my cigarette.
" Their packing tonight and leaving early tomorrow morning..... Probably around 6 am"
" Wow how did you know that"
" He's done this once or twice" I look at him
" I'd like to not get back into this conversation and just go to sleep" I say
I walk to my closet and pick out some black flannel shorts and a black sweat shirt crop top. I look at him still on my bedroom floor , he bits his lips. I turn around and take my sweater off. I felt his hands on my back and he brushed my hair away from my neck.
My heart started to spend up.
" Have fun on your date" he whispers and kisses my neck , then he walked into his room. I sat down on my bed and a tear ran down my cheek.