Chapter Eight i have a normal high-school

I walk through the halls of New York Art and everyone is looking at me, I can't tell if it because of my mini skirt or because lip is walking next to me.
" So about earlier ...." He says putting his pen behind his ear.
" today or last night" I whisper.
"Ummm yes" he lifts his eyebrows and smirks, I roll my eyes.                                                                          " so what about it," I say annoyed after a few seconds of him not saying anything.                                 " I don't know .. I guess I'm sorry," he says in an annoyed tone. I take a deep breath and stop before my classroom.                                                                                                                                                          " god I hate high school boys" I whisper and walk away.                                                                                       I walk into my next class and sit down at my usual seat, I could feel eyes on me but I just start on my note from yesterday.                                                                                                                                                       " hey.. your clover right?" says a girl with strawberry blonde hair leans towards me.                             " uhh yeah ... why?" I say confused.                                                                                                                               " well are you ....lips girlfriend?" she asks a little embarrassed.                                                                       " oh god no " I say annoyed                                                                                                                                                " oh cool," she said smiling more now as if she was hearing great news.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I walk into the lunchroom and see lip and his friends talking at a table.                                                        " hey why does everyone think that we are dating "I say a little louder than I should have, I sit down at the table and all the guys look at me again in a weird way.                                                               " I don't know ... I guess we look good together" he says with a smile.                                                          " don't flatter yourself," I say lightly smacking him in the face.                                                                         " ouch," he said smiling. I hear heels hitting the ground behind us and see the strawberry blonde girl from my class walk up to lip.                                                                                                                      " hey lip " she says in a weird way.  Before lip could turn his head sliver stands up.                                " hello .. I'm sliver " he put his hand out and wouldn't stop starring at her, she didn't even take note of sliver and turned her head even more.                                                                                                         " sooo lip .." she says again in a weird way.                                                                                                                " yes missy? " he says annoyed. He moved his arm towards me more and I couldn't tell if he was trying to piss her off or to protect me for her, but honestly, she was a twig I could take her. I wasn't the only one who took note of the arm movement I could see "misses" eyes grow wider.     " I was just wondering... well if you wanted to go out next weekend,"  she says with a smile.             " missy I already told you.... umm we are having a party next week come and we will talk ok?" I could tell she was embarrassed, she moved her blonde bang away from her eyes.                                 " ok " she said walking way, sliver ran after her probably trying to get her number.