Chapter 22 ... The end

Lip stomped up the stairs, and it looked like he was going to break them on his way up.
Ted coughed to get my attention.
" Ah, sorry ..... he seems mad, right?" Ted says with red cheeks
" Umm, I think he'll be okay ...... what did you want to talk about?" I say sitting on the bar stool.
" uhhh, this might sound funny or maybe catch you off guard, but ... I think your step brother - I mean, Phil has a thing for you. " I didn't know what to say.
"Uhh,"
" you should talk to him, I came here to ask you on a date but I can't be with you until you figure this out" he walked out the door and I was standing in the kitchen by myself.
I walk upstairs to my room really confused. Do I want to go out with Ted?.
Lips door was closed, so I went back to my room. I sit in my room trying to do homework, but I kept thinking about lip getting jealous of Teddy, and it kinda felt good. I wanted him to be jealous.
I heard the bathroom door slam shut and the shower start, before I could think my feet landed on the floor and I was walking towards the bathroom door and opening it.
I shut the door and hear lip say
" Are you trying to sneak a peek you perv?" I rolled my eyes and said, " You wish Phillip." I honestly wish, I wish I could rip the curtains away and kiss him.
" so you just going to hangout in here or do you have something to tell me"  he said snobby, I start to sweat from the humidity or from my feelings, I couldn't think and blurted out " he asked me out ". I covered my mouth, waiting for him to say something.
It was a minute before he said anything, but he said, " Oh?" Almost like a whisper. I started to get tingles through my whole body I've never felt before. I had to continue the conversation because I knew he wasn't going to after a few minutes
" he said something else to that I'm confused about," I said a little more confidently.
He didn't say anything for a second, and I thought he disappeared, but I could hear his throat clear and said
" Oh? ..... and what was that "
" he said that he couldn't date me until you let me go " my anxiety was at its peek waiting for his answer to a question I didn't ask.
" ....wha" before he could finish I push the shower curtain over and look into his eyes because I wasn't going to catch myself looking at any else.
"What are you doing..... I'm naked "
" are you going to let go of me" I say more stern.
" I've never had you "
" you've always had me since I've moved in here sense I layed in your bed, sense...." and he kissed me. I took off my shirt and hopped in the shower, the water was in my hair and down my pants but it didn't matter because he was kissing my lips then my neck then my shoulder and back to my lips.
" hey guys you home!" My mom called from the hall way.
Shit.
I push the shower curtain back and hope she doesn't come in the bathroom.
I stare at the curtain than look over at lip and see his blue eyes on me.
The bathroom door opens
" Hello?" Me and lip don't take our eyes off eachother.
" mom?" I say trying not to shake my voice
" hey ... do you know where lip is?" I look at his neck and lips.
" nope last I saw he went for a run" I want to kiss him like my life depends on it.
" oh ok when your done can you come down stairs?" She sounded a little sad but she didn't matter right now he did, he smiles at me and puts his hand on my neck
" ok might take me a bit I just got in " I smile back at him.
" ok" she shuts the door and I put a hand up to wait but I can hear her going down the stairs.
He takes my bra off and kisses me, I take my pants off as fast as I can.
He picks me up and my back hits against the wall of the shower.
I cover his mouth as he moans and kiss his neck
" oh shit ..... clover ..... your mine now, you know that?" He smirks moaning in my ear
Everytime he squeezes me against the wall and him a million different sensations run through my body.
" lip ... lip ..lip " I say trying not to scream
" no not yet ...." he breaths in my ear, he doesn't stop his motion but everything I feel is going to release all at once.
" please I'm begging you " I say whispering.
he stops his motion and pins me fully against the wall
" be a good girl and wait for me " he says in a deeper voice. I don't say anything but I feel  like I'm going to melt into him.
" or be a prissy little bitch and I'll punish you " he starts his motion agian and I can't hold it.
" you can do it ... hold it in and wait for me" he breaths in my ear.
I wrap my legs around his waist and hold my breath waiting for him to tell me when it's time.
He keeps up his motion and I can see him getting closer.
" Okay ... you ready baby ?" He says a little to loud .
" yes ... I want it " I moan. He speeds up and and my legs tense up and I start to scratch his back.
" oh God.... shit....." he says covering his mouth.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I get out of the shower after washing myself off.
I open the bathroom door slowly and can hear Mary and Jackson arguing.
I run to my room and try to dry off as fast as possible.
I put clothes on and hear a knock on the door.
"Come in " I say drying my hair off, lip walks in and watches me.
" oh... sup?" I say not knowing what to say.
" they want us downstairs for something "
I attempt to dry my hair one more time and and walk past lip but he catches my hand. He hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear.
" you know your mine now" he kisses my head and let's me go.
" you like that to much haha" I say
He walks behind me down the stairs.
" hey guys take a sit " Jackson says in a sad voice
" What's going on" lip says concerned.
" we need to talk to you guys about...... " Mary looks at Jackson in a sad way.
" we have decided that moving into a house together was a bad idea" Jackson says
" did something happen on the trip?" Lip says to Jackson.
" not now " Jackson says
" mom.. you okay?" My moms eyes were red and water.
" yeah babe I'm fine .... I'm going to go pack " she says walking towards the stairs.
" now ?" Me and lip say at the same time
" I'm going to go ... for a run" Jackson says staring straight at us.
" dad your in Jeans" lip says confused
" uhh yeah " Jackson walks out of the house and I stare at lip confused.
" I don't know... something must of happened " he says putting his hand in mine.
" it'll be ok..." he whispers in my ear and kisses me on the forehead.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Three weeks later -
I stare out the window while my mom drives onto the highway.
" I'm sorry clover" she says rubbing my arm
" it's okay I just wish you would tell me why" she doesn't say anything for a couple second.
" his ex showed up to the hotel we were staying at" she says like she was holding in a breath for so long then she finally let it out.
" woah what?" I say sitting up and looking at her.
" lets just say that I didn't see him for a couple hours and I got really angry, when he got back from whereever he was we started to fight" she sounded sad
" mom I'm so sorry ..... do you think he cheated?" I say confused.
" I don't know but I couldn't look at him the same... we fought on the plane and the way to the house .... it just wasn't working out the way I thought it was babe" I smile at her
" sooooo" she says smiling.
" what?" I say confused
" how was the shower... ?" She says winking at me
" HOW!" I say getting dizzy.
" his clothes were on the floor..... and his phone was on the sink" she says smiling like she's proud of herself.
" I don't want details.... I just hope you guys stick with it"
" me too ... im going to call him tonight" I say looking back at the window
" hahahahaha "
" Stopppp..." I say rolling my eyes

Check out the second book to lips on me !!!!