Chapter 11 I think my foots broken

I find a taxi and tell him to bring me to a place with coffee. He asked me if I was okay because I was still crying.
" Yeah ... I'm fine" I wipe my eyes and nose. I look up from my hands and see that we are at a diner.
The diner smelled like maple syrup and coffee.
" How can I help you miss" a waitress asked me.
"Just coffee please" I look back down at the table when she left. I could feel the bumps on my wrist's ,my fingers trace smooth lines. More tears flow down my cheek to the table.
" Hon, you okay" the waitress said putting the the coffee mug on the table.
" Yeah .. I'm fine just got into a fight with my dad thanks ". I say trying to be fake nice.
" Okay but if you need to call someone there's a phone in the back" and she walks away.
"Wow your a really bad liar"
"god lip won't you leave me alone for five minutes " but when I looked up there was a guy with a mustache sitting across from me.
" Oh! I don't know what your talking about"
I say drinking my coffee .
" Nah I don't buy it, I think you had a fight with your boyfriend" he smiled and it creeped me out.
" Oh you caught me"  I say weirded out
" Well if you want I can bring you home.... I'm guessing since I saw you get out of a taxi"
" Umm no thanks .. I can find my way" I smile" ( a fake smile) and take another sip. I could feel his feet trying to find something, he stepped really hard on my foot, I make a small yelp.
" You sure you don't need a ride" he smikes and acts nonchalant.
" No thanks" I say serious with no expression on my face.
" You sure" he steps harder
" I'm pretty sure she said no twice .. so get the hell out before you break her foot"
I looked up and saw lip with his hand on the guys shoulder. The guy gets up and leaves , lip sits down in the booth.
" I could have handled him myself " I say lifting up my cup.
" Don't drink that I think he put something in it" he says taking it from my hand. I roll my eyes.
" Oh I'm sorry for saving you " he rolls his eyes, he looked really cute within that one second my heart stopped beating. We sit in silence.
" So you ready to go home" he takes the second helmet on the table.
" I'll find my own way home" I look at the street and traffic of all the people in there busy life.
" Please don't be like th.."
" I have a date tommorow" I say not moving an inch.
" Oh!" He says trying to act normal but I can tell he's hurt.
" With who" he looks down at his hands.
" No one you Know" I lie through my teeth.
" Please let's just go home ... So I don't have to worry about you " he pulls my hand and drags me outside. I pull away almost falling over.
" Ya know no one asked you to worry about me... You decided to do that yourself" I yell with all my anger.
I could see his eyes widen with a little fear.
" I did because I know what happened with your..... fath"
" Don't you dare.... Mention my father,who even told you!" I scream again.
"Who do you think" he scream's, his face was calm and it freaked me out.