Chapter 20

After an hour and watching a bunch of YouTube, I realize that I didn't eat lunch yet, I look over at my alarm clock and it says 12:45. I think I'll have some ramen I say to myself. I walk towards the stairs but stop, I walk over to lips door and knocked on it.
"Yeah," he says
I open the door and see lip reading and smoking.
" I'm going downstairs to get some lunch do you want anything?
" Nah I'm good," he says with the cigarette in his mouth.
"K," I say.

She shuts the door and I finish my cigarette, I have the shinning in between my fingers and I shut the book closed.
" ahh yeah, I guess I'll get food," I say to myself.
I bring the book down with me so I don't stare at her the whole time, as I walk down the stairs I see her heating up the pan of water. She looks at me.
" did you get hungry .. 5 seconds later" she giggle a little and I have to stop myself from not breathing
" do you want to talk about earlier today," I say sitting on a stool next to the island, I'm truly hoping she will open up to me.
I look at her blonde hair and how it almost reaches her butt. I can hear her clear her throat and look at me.
" do you want to talk about last night," she says seriously. Shit. Shit.Shit
" Ummm what do you mean, " I say trying not to sound nervous. She shakes her head and stirs the pot.
" and I quote.. why ... why should I lay with you ... give me one good reason" she lifts her eyebrow like my mother used to. I couldn't think of what to say.
" were you dating Missy when you said you couldn't stay away from me" she sounds more annoyed now which isn't good.
" no ... I would never, " I say looking down at my book. I walk over to get a soda from the fridge. I wrap my arm around her waist but she moves away.
" don't touch me you have a girlfriend," she said. She sounded disgusted. I sigh loudly.
" I was going to wait later but I guess I'll tell you now .... we broke up" she looked at me.
" that doesn't mean you stopped being a dickhead" she said putting the ramen in the bowls. " I deserve that.... what can I do to make you feel better, " I say eating some ramen, it was delicious.
She walks over to the other chair. I watch her think while she eats her ramen. 

" knock ..knock " we both look at each other and the door opens.