Chapter 5 I have a normal step brother

It's Sunday morning around 2 am and I can't tell if lip is up, I turn my pink light back on and light a cigarette. I end up smoking two more cigarettes out of stress, I wonder if I should go in his room or if he will come into mine. I take my pack of cigarettes, Ashtray and try to tiptoe too lips room.
Before I could twist the doorknob lip is standing face to face with me with a cigarette in his hand. My eyes start to fill with water and without thinking I hug a shirtless lip, my tears flowing down his neck.
" It's okay...... Come on let's go inside before we wake them up". He takes the ashtray from me and takes my hand, I lay on his bed trying to compose myself but I just start crying again. I put my head in my hands and my elbows on my knees and just sob.
" Wh......."
" No, we aren't doing this" I snap at him
" I'll make a deal with you we either play twenty questions or we go to sleep...... Your choice" he lights another cigarette and inhales slowly.
" I do think your a chain smoker yeah know," I say lighting my fourth in the last hour.
" Your avoiding the question Mrs clover"
" Eww don't call me that Phillip"
" Ahhhhh god never call me that ever again" I smile and take another drag.
" What's your favorite food " I puffed not wanting to play his game.
" Easy chicken wings"
" Eww what a typical boy" I take another drag.
" Oh yeah like yours is any better?"
" Chocolate covered strawberries" I raise my eyebrow.
" Ahhhhh of course "
" What's your favorite subject in school" he takes another drag.
" Yeah okay dad" I roll my eyes
" Give me a more interesting one " I whisper, I finish my cigarette while he thinks.
" Okay, how many guys have ......... Nope never mind I'm not going to ask that"
" What you a chicken Mr. Lip" I wink at him.
" Fine" he rolled his eyes.
" how many guys have you done it with .... He puts the blanket to cover his shoulders in embarrassment, I snicker a little. I think for a second and look at lip whos staring into my eyes, without thinking too hard about it I take my finger and touch his naked shoulder. I slip my finger down the blanket to reveal his chest, I whisper in his ear. " I think I get enough to quench my thirst" and I winked at him, his face was expressionless he just kept staring. I broke the connection and looked out the window with a smile on my face, before I could look back at lip he kisses me and I almost fall off the bed. " WHAT ARE YOU D-" I couldn't finish my sentence before we both heard a loud moan. We both quickly get under the sheets trying to escape whatever that was.

" Was that....." I nod almost puking, I could feel both of our breaths fill-up the unopen air.
" Sooooooo ..... ?" He says trying to bring up the kiss I look at him confused and I can tell he is a little embarrassed.
" I thought you were into old women?" I say annoyed
He puts his thumb closer to my inner thigh.
" You didn't answer" he says closer to my ear
" You didnt ask a question!" I whisper almost about to shuve him off the bed

" Ohhh ..... I'm-" " I'm going to go back to my room now...." I say getting up " cloverrrrrr!!!" lip shrieks from his bed

" what the fuck ........ what do you want" I whisper, he breathes deep trying to get a word in

" ah I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to......" he stares at his navy blue silk sheets.