Chapter Six (Apparently im a bitch)

Monday Morning, six am

I wake up with pink sunlight on my head, I uncover my face to feel the fresh cool air from the sheets. I light a cigarette and smoke goes out of my lungs and it felt so good, flashes of the kiss fill my head I slapped my face as hard as I could.

" clover get up your going to be late..... and stop smoking in your room I'm scared that you're going to burn your sheet's"

" Okay give me a sec"

I get dressed in a plaid black and white skirt, pink sweater with pink fuzzy heels. I run downstairs with my purse and grab a cup of coffee.

" well she's awake," Jackson said

" finally" I hear from the right of me sitting on a stool near the island, I just roll my eye and ignore him.

" so clover lip will walk you to school because it's kinda hard to get there," Jackson said eating an apple and reading a paper.

" no thanks I don't need his help, besides I have to make a pit stop on the way"

"Come on don't make this harder than it has to be Clover," Mary said. I finish my coffee and walk out the door.

" see ya later I don't know if I'll be home for lunch"

I walk down the street and light a cigarette.

"I thought you weren't a chain smoker? "

" I am whatever I want to be, " I say without looking back because I already know who it is.

" We going to talk about last night.. or are you going to ignore me" he shouted from a foot away, I stop in my track without looking back.

" No...are you going to talk about why you screamed in my ear" I shouted in front of me to no one.
" Ah, your such a drama queen... I just wanted to hear you say it again, to make sure you understand what you said" he shouts with a cigarette in his mouth.
" Are you saying you like me?" I say with a smirk.
" Right now not particularly, you're kinda being a bitch "
" Wow you really don't like answering questions do you " I start to walk again and he never answers me, he just walks behind me at the same pace.
I stop at a gas station to get another pack of cigs and a monster. I walk out of the gas station store and he's standing there waiting for me.
" Course I shouldn't have thought you would be gone"I sigh opening the can and hearing the hiss.
" You really shouldn't drink that stuff" his hands are in his pocket as he shrugs his shoulders. We get to the school parking lot side by side (not by my request) and three guys run up to lip.
" Can I bum a cigarette off to you brah?" one of them said wearing a gray sweater with Jeans, ew to preppy I thought.
" Brody I swear to God it's the last one just buy a pack your self" lip says taking his cigs out of his back pocket.
" He can't his parents would freak," another guy says in a black sweatshirt, they walk towards the school I stop to finish my cigarette and all the guys look at me.
" What ?" I say confused
" Brody, sliver, and Steve this is clover
Clover these are my friend" lip says