Chapter 13 I have s normal dating life

My six am alarm went off and I felt behind me and no one is here. I sit up fixing my hair thinking about last night. My feet hit the cold floor and I slowly walk to lips door. The door is ajar and I move it, his bed is empty and messy. The bathroom door is open so doubt he's in there. I walk downstairs and it's empty, I make coffee and try not to freak out about might happen if he doesn't come back. I pour myself a cup of coffee with creamer and sit at the island.
" Oh..... you're up early" lip walks into the house and takes off his shoes.
" Yeah I set an alarm to ..... See my mom leave," I say taking another sip.
" Oh I think you miss understood, their flight was leaving at 6 am" he played with his keys in his hand.
" Umm I'm going to take a shower, I'll be down for some coffee " he walks towards the stairs.
" Yeah know... I thought you left, with your dad or to your friends " I take another sip trying to act normal.
He smirks still facing the stairs.
" I wouldn't do that to you, plus I promised your mom I wouldn't leave you" then he walks up the stairs.

8:00 am
" You want me to make you breakfast" lip pours his cup of coffee.
" Nah I'm not really hungry," I say finishing my cup.
" My dad and your mom said we could take the day off of school today......... We think you need to cool down" he stares at me like he's trying to read my mind.
" We think" I muttered
" Yeah ....... Well since you don't want any food I guess I'll finish my homework.. if you need me I'll be in my room I'll leave it open just incase" he says still staring at me.
I take a shower so hot it almost burns and I walk into the hallway, lip was on his bed reading a book. I walk past him and look through my clothes, I pick out black cut up jeans and a white sweatshirt with Rose's on the arms.
I drop my towel and put my underwear on and my jeans, I take the towel off my head and put my comfy sweatshirt on. I look through my computer and I can feel him looking at me from his doorway.
" Soooo" he says walking towards my door, he leans on the doorway. I said nothing still looking at my computer.
" Umm, I think I'm going to have some friends over around 8 pm..... If that's ok, and you can come and hang with us if you want". I look at him from the corner of my eye.
" oh interesting, " I said sitting on my knee's now. I closed my laptop, got up and put some sneakers on. I got my purse and left the house without saying anything. I looked up where a mall might be near me.

12:30 pm
I finally found a food court and heard my phone beep, lip has texted me 4 times and just called me.
Beep... Beep...Beep
" Hello, where did you go " lip sounds annoyed.
" I went to the mall, I need to be alone for once " I was sweating and wish I could get off the phone and put my hair up. He didn't say anything for a while.
" Okay well, I just don't want anything to happen to you" he breaths deeply.

" Hhhhh I don't know what you want from me Phillip," I say snidely

" I....... I don't either honestly" He sighs loudly into the microphone. He starts to laugh a little.

" why are you laughing ...weirdo," I say wiping the sweat off my forehead.

" I have a surprise for you if you come home within an hour or so," he says.

" uh, sure whatever" I hang up and look around for my date.

2:30 pm

" well Tod it was nice to meet you but I got to get back home before my .... step brother worries" I hug a very sweaty blonde haired 15-year-old skater boy that asked me out a couple of days ago in AP bio.

" yeah about your brother he seems very uh protective than other brothers I've met" he wipes his face full of sweat.

" step brother .. and yeah I know, I'll see you in bio Tod". I pick my bags up from the food court floor and start to walk to the exit.

I walked a whole mile and a half back to the house, it took too glances to figure out which one it was because of all the kegs near the porch. I take a step towards the door and it almost hits me in the face, my body catches off balance and I feel a strong hand swiftly grab my back and prop me on the porch swing.

" Hey you okay clover," I thought I heard lip but it was a brown-haired boy with hazel eyes just like mine.

" umm yeah I'm fine... how do you know my name," I say putting my bags on the porch swing and I stand up.

"oh Phil told me about you" he points towards the open door where lip is standing looking at both of us.

" he's the only one that can call me that ..don't get any idea's" he smiles and walks away. I assumed that lips would be mad that this handsome random guy touched me but I guess that I assume too much in lip. I walked inside the house and almost bumped into 15 people.

" hey lip what's going on?" I ask from my room, he's walking up the stairs and into his room.

" we are having a party tonight and you will not tell your mom or my dad..... okay?" I stare at him for a second across the hallway, we stare at each other for a second and he winks at me.

Lips On Me ( Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara