Chapter 18 .... new sister inlaw?

I cried most of the night silently so he wouldn't hear me. I woke up and went to take a shower, on my way I walked past lips room and his door was closed. I walk into the bathroom and jump in the shower. Everything seemed quiet and I feel like I'm the only one in the house, I guess I shouldn't be surprised if he left already for school without me but then I replay him saying " I would never leave you" in my head. I get out of the shower and walk back to my room.
I finish getting ready for school and walk downstairs to get a cup of coffee. I stop at the last step and see him sitting at the island and drinking coffee, he's on his phone and doesn't seem to notice me. I get a to go mug from the cabinet and set it on the island while I went and got creamer from the fridge I look back and there was coffee in my mug and lip staring at me.
" hi" he said
" hi " I said back
" I thought you would have left by now" I say putting the creamer back in the fridge.
" I would never leave you" he says
" hmm " I say pick up my coffee and walking towards the door.
" What's the hmm for " he says following me out the door.
" nothing really ... I just knew you were going to say that" I say.

------------------

I'm in perid 3 ( clay work and sculpting) of school, I was working on a sculpture of a bunch of flowers. I heard a giggle but I didn't really think anything of it and then I heard a really loud one. Everyone including me look over at a table full of girls one of them looked at me it was Missy the girl that was trying to convince lip to go out with her.
" oh hi .... oh whats your name agian ... Cooole?" She said with a smile
" actually it's clover but it's ok I didn't think you'd be able to keep that much info in your tiny brain". I say annoyed I turn back to my art project.
" Okay girls if you can't settle this like adults then you need go to detention" Mr. Keen said.
" fine I'll just tell my new boyfriend that his sister is being a bitch" Missy said and turned around.
" fucking excuse?" walked up to Missy but one of her friends stood infront of her.
" ok girls let's go" the teacher said and me and Missy walked to detention.