Chapter 14 I hate party's

8:00 pm

I put on the new navy floral dress that I bought at the mall and tights on. I could hear the music starting to play so I pull my black combat boots on, I put a sweater on so no one sees my scar's.

" Hey, you coming down people are starting to arrive " I heard lip say from the hallway and then he ran downstairs. when I walked down the stairs there were at least 50 people in our living room and the music is louder no then it was upstairs.

" Hey, you finally made it "I looked over my shoulder towards the kitchen and the ashy brown hair guy comes towards me with a beer. I take the beer and take a sip of bitter dirt water.

" wow that's nasty, " I say almost spitting it up

" yeah but it's cheap so more the merrier I guess" he laughs at his joke.

"so you know my name but I don't know your's... that's kinda unfair" I smile at him wondering if he will take my bait so I'm, not the lonely girl sitting on the stairs by herself.

" its ted but my friends call me Teddy " he holds out his hand and I shake it

"ya know I really like your name"

" Oh ya?" I say taking another sip of dirt water.

"yeah at least your mom named you clover and not pansies or forget me not" he puts his hand up like he's a genius"

" wow, " I say laughing. I look over to the door and see silver, brody and the third guy ( can't remember his name). Sliver had a big box in his hand and someone screams " karaoke ".

" Oh god," I say to myself but I guess I was too loud.

" what you don't like karaoke?" Ted says looking at me.

" not everyone's good at it plus there all cheesy songs ". I watch them hook it up and I can already hear the first song start to play, a couple starts to sing the song home which as really cute at the moment until I met lips glance. he stares in my eyes and then winks at me and takes a sip of his beer, I look back at ted and he is smiling as he watches the couple sing.

" Okay everyone we are going to play ..... karaoke roulette, everyone put their names in "the bucket of chance" and we will pick two people to play one song" the guy got out a bucket and everyone wrote their names down.

9:00 pm

after people started going I was hoping that my name would stay barred in "the bucket of chance" until I heard the dreadful words of my name.

" clover and lip will be singing ..... girls freak me out by summer set" they hand us the microphones, of course, the fucking bucket put me with lip. The song starts so quick and lip started singing.

* Have you heard about the new girl on the block, in her blackout Benz With her old school kicks and her hipster friends*. I look at lip and he is so concentrated that it feels weird he isn't staring at me. * Got peace sign in hand, she's everything you want and all you hated, well dressed and overrated * Some girls freak me out. and now it's my turn and I'm pretty sure I suck at singing but he's starring at me waiting so at least I have his attention. ^ Well, daddy's little girl knows how to party She's Singing " pour some sugar on me". I sing and so does the whole crowd She's well versed in the new pop culture Always rolls with a camera by her side Well some girls just freak me out. The crowd sings with me again. now its lips turn and he winks at me again like he's trying to tell me something. * She's the sweetest, the sweetest thing but I know she's no good for me. he got down on one knee staring up at me. Take you home and take off your clothes, baby I'm nothing but bad news. now it's my turn and he gets up and kisses me on my cheek but he starts to sing my part. * Wonder where she's been now I'm laughing, drinking with my friends. he starts towards the kitchen island. Body shots till the party ends yeah .he starts to climb on the stools and jumps up on the island like he's king of the world. Did I clean up the mess, Go to hell cause some girls just freak me out. The crowd sang with him and he finished the last verse dancing on top of the island I went back to the stair and stood next to ted.

" wow you guys are great together," he says still watching lip

" you don't think it's gross though, "I say taking a breath.

" why would you guys singing together be gross?" he didn't even look up as he said that.

" Oh, I thought you meant something else" I mumble to myself.

I walk outside to have a smoke and the wind feels great on my sweaty neck,
" Hey " I heard lip says as he sat next to me on the porch swing.
"Hi" I say back
" Why you out here I thought you were having fun" I couldn't tell if he was drunk or not but he was acting really calm.
" Smoke break and I'm not really good at talking to people ,I'll always be that loner girl". I take another drag from my cigarette and he steals it from me.
" Come on kid , you've only been here for a week, I mean the only person I know that has made friends that fast is well ... Me " I roll my eyes and think about what he says.