Austin suddenly broke me out of my thoughts. "Amelia I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have done that." He said softly with a saddened tone in his voice.

"Austin, it's okay. I told you not to be sorry. It's fine." I said as I looked at him with a reassuring expression.

I nearly squirmed in the passengers seat, waiting for either of us to say something about our break up. For him to say that we've both moved on and clear the air. But neither one of us said a single word.

There was a long quiet pause between us before he spoke up again.

"So have you thought of any baby names yet?" He asked as he changed the subject.

"Um- I haven't made up my mind on anything yet. But I was thinking maybe Annabelle? It was my great grandmother's name." I suggested with arched eyebrows.

"Amelia. No offense to great grandma but you really wanna name her Annabelle? Like that possessed creepy ass doll?" Austin exclaimed.

We both bursted out in a fit of laughter.

This was the Austin I knew. He always knew how to make me laugh until my sides hurt.

"Okay okay, maybe not Annabelle." I said as I caught my breath. "What about Gabriella? Or Madison?"

"No and no." He shook his head and looked over at me.

"Okay well you can't just say no without having a counter offer. How about you make a suggestion since you're shooting down all of my ideas? " I chuckled slightly rolling my eyes at him.

"Ava." "I wanna name her Ava." He replied as we pulled into the lot of the shopping plaza and found a parking space.

"Hmm actually I like that name. Any reason why you picked it?" I asked as we got out of the car.

"Well I was looking up some names and apparently Ava means life. And that's what she already means to me." He said softly as he briefly glanced over at me. "As cheesy as that sounds." He chuckled.

I smiled up at him. "It's not cheesy at all. Well maybe just a tiny bit." I laughed. "But I think that is incredibly sweet Austin. Ava it is."

"Really? You're gonna let me name her?" His eyes instantly lit up.

I laughed at his surprised reaction "What do you mean let you? She's your daughter too." I nudged his arm with mine as we walked side by side. "Besides, I think Ava is a beautiful name."

"I still can't believe I'm going to be a dad!" Austin exclaimed excitedly as he pulled on his baseball hat and sunglasses to somewhat disguise his appearance.

I chuckled, looking over at him as we entered the store. "Yeah me neither. All of this still feels so surreal."

We looked around, picking out clothes, blankets, a car seat and basic necessities.

"What about a crib?" Austin asked as we walked through the aisles together.

"I bought one already but I haven't quite figured out how to put it together yet." I groaned as I tucked some hair behind my ear.

"So I have a flight later on tonight, I have a few concerts in LA. And then I have my Canada tour that's a month long. When I get back I can help you if that's okay?" He offered with glimmer of hope in his eyes.

As much as I wanted to say no and try to figure it out on my own, I knew I needed his help. And not just for the crib.

I had to put my stubbornness aside and co parent with him. I couldn't push him away just because I had feelings for him. He seemed so willing and eager to help, I had to let him.

And a part of me couldn't deny that deep down, I wanted him around more than anything.

"That would be a huge help." I said as I looked up to his bright blue eyes, trying to desperately hide the fact that I was disappointed I wouldn't be seeing him for another month.

He just came back into my life and he had to leave for another tour already.

"I know I'm gonna be gone for a little while, but if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to call me. I'll be here in a heart beat if you need me Amelia." He said as he placed his hand on my arm.

I felt my heart speed up at his touch.

"Thanks Austin." I gave him a small smile as I hopelessly tried to fight the urge to kiss his lips right then and there.

I looked down and quickly placed my hand on my belly, wincing in pain as I felt the baby kick me extremely hard.

"Amelia what's wrong? Are you okay?" Austin rushed closer to me and placed his hands on each side of my hips.

"Yeah, I'm fine. She's just kicking up a storm in there." I chuckled as he let go of me.

"Can I?" He asked me quietly, searching my eyes for permission.

I nodded at him. "Yeah of course. You don't have to ask Austin."

He put his hand carefully on my stomach trying to feel for the baby's kicks. I placed my hand on top of his as his eyes shot up to mine from my touch.

"Sorry my hands are a little cold." I apologized, as I moved his hand to where he could get a better feel.

He gazed into my eyes before he looked down at my small hand piled on top of his larger tattooed hand.

We stood in the in the middle of the aisle sharing what you could even consider as an intimate moment. It felt as if we were the only people in the entire store.

"Do you feel her?" I asked.

He nodded as he lightly rubbed my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet her." He breathed out as he hesitantly let go of me.

"Me neither." I replied as I mentally slapped myself for slightly letting myself get lost in his mesmerizing eyes.

"C'mon, let's go look at the the baby strollers." He said as he let go of me and grabbed onto the shopping cart.

I stared lovingly at the man I was head over heels for as he walked ahead of me. I let out an exasperated sigh as I followed behind him, wondering if he had any idea how I still felt about him.

"Are you coming or not, slowpoke?" He turned his head and gave me a sly smirk.

"Hey, I'm only slow cause I'm pregnant!" I chuckled as I playfully pushed him, relieved we were finally back to our old selves and joking around with each other.

But every minute we spent together, every second that went by, I was falling deeper and deeper for him.

And there was absolutely no going back. It was too late. There was no falling out of love with him.

Whether he felt the same way or not.