𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮: 𝗕𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸

ابدأ من البداية

"Nah! Stop your emotional blackmail, I'm not going to do"

"Please"

"Bhai! marriage or prank, I will go tell everyone that Fahad bhai and Arishfa like eachother" lariya said grinning,
"It will be the Best news"

"Ugh! Liar, Lariya, hate you for this. Fine, I will prank her. May Allah forgive me for this, some thing wrong happens your name will be out"

"Haha! okay. "

~

The mehandi function was going on, here comes the prank time.
Lariya sent all the elders away.

Arishfa was standing in the corner near Lariya, Fahad looked many chances to escape, but failed.

He slowly goes on his knees, Lariya smirks on his situation and Arishfa was amazed as she really liked Fahad. He was not like the other guys back of every girl, he was a pure and a practicing Muslim.

Fahad was on his knees. He closed his eyes and took a short breathe. At the same time, Arishfa was amazed, but did not know how to react.

As Fahad opened his eyes, he stuttered,
"I really li-----" And slowly he opened the ring box. Arishfa was putting her head down, and joker popped out.

"Ya Allah!" Arishfa yelled.

Everyone present there, started laughing. She felt embarrassed and did not put her head up. Tears were rolling

"I hate you" she yelled and exited the hall.

Lariya was happy, it clearly showed Arishfa liked Fahad, she thought maybe Arishfa expected something else to happen.

Lariya ran behind her to console and bumped into a guy.

"Sorry, excuse me" she started running when someone caught her hand, and pulled her.

"Astaghfirullah! shameless no manners---" she stopped, finding that it is Aidan dragging her to the corner.

"Aidan, just leave me" she freed herself.

"Come with me now or regret later. I can't let this marriage happen, you are mine"

"No I won't"

"I love you Lariya"

"Go speak to my parents then, wait are you scared?" Lariya laughed.

"Lariya I'm not scared. It's just that your parents will never accept me, your whole family hates me"

"Why?"

"Can't tell you, please come with me, I love you"

"No Aidan I'm not coming I love my parents I respect their decision, which will always be the best for me"

"They didn't even ask you if you are interested in the marriage and do you like the guy? how will you be able you live there?"

"That's my problem, how do you know by the way?"

"I know everything. Lariya, I'm also ready to convert for you"

"What, are you a non Muslim?"

"Ya! That is a mini reason your parents will disagree"

"Sorry, but anyways I don't like you"

"Lariya, I'm not forcing you, but you want me to show my other face to you? I will show it then"

"Aidan, I'm not coming with you.Thats final" Lariya said and was about to leave.

"Then, don't be so happy, I will make you mine by Hook or crook. This is my promise, mark my words."

~The nikah day~

Lariya and Zubair reached first, as Zubair picked Lariya from her friend's house who is a makeup artist.

Lariya was also broken after hearing a heart breaking news, the day after the prank Arishfa died due to blood cancer. She was regreting doing prank on her, but she felt sad that her own bestfriend didn't inform about disease, which she was suffering. She missed her.

Lariya was scared, she stepped out of the car and saw Zubair on the floor.

"Yeah! Lariya here I am" Aidan laughed.

"Please let me go, please"

"Again I thought you would agree this time"

"Please"

"Lariya, I have to show this side to you no other option listen catch this" Aidan threw a tiny remote to Lariya.

"Decide after this" he smirked.

"What crap is this?"

"Start button, 2 minutes your whole family, who is on the way will die, boommm"

"No! Don't do this please" Lariya closed her ears with tears.

"Think, think, it's just a button, you have no time."

"Okay"

"Lariya come in, why are you standing out??" her uncle called, seeing her.

"Dare you move, don't forget I have the remote still,
I'm done telling you Lariya I love you, you are mine" Aidan whispered.

"Uncle! I'm sorry, I love him"

"What? Are you out of your mind" uncle then noticed Aidan.

"No wrong decision, he is not good, bad choice, your grand mom will not be happy. Did you forget what all she said--------"
He was also hit hard on his head by the one of Aidan's men.

"Lariya I dont want any injuries now, You are actually forcing me to do this Lariya, instead I'm done saying you, I love you"

"Okay! I'm with you" Lariya said controlling her tears.

~
Sneak peak of the next update:

"Open your eyes dear, you are saved Alhamdiallah you can see because of him, the big heart man" the doctor said.

"What??? Who is he?? Why I'm I alive? Please I don't want to live!! No one likes me, Everyone betrayed me, everyone........
All are right because of my fault I lost my grand mom, but she was right, I should have listened to her before." Lariya cried.

~
A/N Assaalm alaikum and hey!
How was this chap?

What's the reason behind her grandmom's death?? What's the reason they will not accept Aidan?

Ramadan Mubarak💞'

Vote💜comment💜share

Keep shinning Bright 🔆
Loads and loads of love