-7-

Chapter 7: Partner.

Third Person POV.

It's already past twelve midnight but still they are in the middle of the fight. In the middle of surviving and figthing to what they believe in...

BOOGSH!..

BANGG!! 

The only thing you can hear is the sound of the guns and all the punching and kicking. 

"Ahh! ShT!" 

"Curse you!"

"We'll same to you asshole!" And then he just punch the face of his enemy and kill it with the use of his Kunai.

Blood.That was his name during every fight that he had. 

"Blood! Kill them all!" He just nod and obey the order from him.

BANG!!..

BOOGSHH!..

BANGG.!!

BANNGG!!..

PAKK!

It was raining but still the rain can't stop them from fighting and killing for each other. Dugo sa dugo. Baril sa Baril. Sandata sa Sandata. 

They are heartless when they are in a fight. The don't care if you're one of his friend or not. Because for them, they only trust thier self and no one else.

"It's over now Shadow!" Sigaw ni Blood habang nakahawak ang kamay niya sa leeg ni Shadow at isang sabi lang niya handa na niyang patayin ang legandary na si Shadow sa mga kamay niya. 

"Tsk. Do you think na dito lang matatapos ang lahat Blood? You don't even know what you are saying." Nakatutok lang si Shadow sa mga mata ni Blood. Tanging mga mata lang ang nakikita kay Shadow pero kahit ganun alam na ni Blood ang totoong katauhan sa likod ng maskara niya. 

"Hah! And you think you know what you are saying Shadow?" Galit. Yun ang nahihimigan sa boses ni Blood. 

"You know what I'm saying about Blood. Nagsisimula palang ang lahat ng ito." 

"Tsk. And it's all ends here right now." 

"Jan ka nagkakamali Blood. Tandaan mo, lahat ng ito ay simula palang at hindi din dito matatapos lang basta basta ang lahat ng 'to." 

Nakatitigan lang sila ng masama. At saka mas hinigpitan pa niya ang pagkakahawak niya kay Shadow At wala siyang paki alam sa iba pa niyang kasamahan na ngayon ay nakikipag laban pa din sa iba.