Chapter 17

Flashback Continue...

Niccolo Point of View

Finishing with one final thrust, I fell beside her on the bed taking her back into my arms. One of the most beautiful feelings is having the person you love in your arms.

"Now tell me. What happened?" My beautiful girl asked poking my chest with her pointed finger teasingly.

She has turned into one daring girl after we had spent our first expedition in bed. At first, she was apprehensive and shy but with time, she did acquire the skills of turning me into a putty in her hands. She leant my weak points, my pleasure points and methods to make me agree to something.

"I was just confused on some issue. Nothing important." I answered vaguely not wanting to drag her in my troubles. She has her own issues and a messed up situation. She just started to enjoy her time with me and started to laugh and play, I don't want to replace them with my worries.

"There is something. You were not yourself from past few days." She queried again slowly. I sighed and turned towards her, putting a lock of hair behind her ear.

"You are not giving up, aren't you." I smiled a little to which she shook her head determinedly.

"It's about Fernando. I was thinking about him." I said. She narrowed her eyes and me for a moment and realization dawned to her. Her face turned into a deep frown shaking her head to herself.

Adorable!

"You are still thinking to go with your plans?" She asked me with a small scowl and I nodded without any regret.

What I am doing is good and what I am doing to do is nothing wrong.

"Nicco, Revenging on your father will only get you into more problems." She exclaimed face-palming her head. Her scowl deepened which I found so cute but the anger in her eyes is such wild fire.

Damn, how can her anger arouse me?

Argh!

"I am not going after him as a part of revenge, Bella. I am finding justice for whatever my mom had to go through because of that monster. I will bring him down, no matter what." I will not leave him. After how he left my mom to die without any care, I will make him so vulnerable and helpless that he couldn't cry.

He will pay for what he did. I will make sure he did.

All these years, I was just waiting for right time and when the opportunity prevailed itself, I will not loose it.

"I understand. I do, Nicco. But, like you said, the power and authority you have in your hands is for only few years until your brother could take over the responsibilities. Once the authority leaves your hand, people who were waiting for your downfall from shadows, will surely attack you at once and let me warn you, your father might also be one of them." I laughed at what she said and kissed her on her forehead. She looked at me warily and raised her trimmed eyebrow in question.

Oh Bella, you should understand that I don't do anything impulse without a bulletproof plan.

I propped on my forehand and looked at her with a smile, "You think Russo's Empire is the only power I have in my hand?" Her face creased deeply in confusion at my question, "Oh no, Russo is not the only Empire I have in my hands, sweet Bella. Have you heard about GNB Mining and Constructions?" I asked.

Bella thought for a while and nodded her head, "I once heard the name when one of the girls in the house talked about. Otherwise, I don't know exactly what it is. Why are you asking me about it?"