Chapter 4

Flashback continues...

Niccolo Point of View

Idiota!

She is in a sensitive situation right now also very lost with no clue of what to do further or how to handle the problem she has in her hands and all you care about is your dislike for being called Master?!

Such a heartless person you are, Niccolo!

She is such an innocent doll who needs care and kindness and I, being a stupid person, displayed my anger on her.

But after listening to what happened to her, I could not help feel a high sense of protection towards this young girl. Not only innocent and beautiful but I don't know what is that this girl has in her because she keeps on pulling my attention towards her. It is like I can only think of her or has no thoughts at all.

Who exactly are you, Bella?

What is it that you keep yourself in a very high place in my mind?

Infatuation?

Maybe not, because I do not feel the need to f**k her. The need she creates in me is something very... pure. It makes me what to know her more, stay beside her and just talk to her.

"Bella, open the door." I knocked the bathroom door hardly so I yelled her name to open the damn door.

She will not die!

I cannot let her give up on her life. For God's sake, she is the very first woman apart from my aunt and grandma that I find trustworthy.

I did not buy her from the auction to satisfy my sexual needs. If I really want to satisfy my needs then there are more than enough women who are willing to sleep with me.

I – I just... I just like her for some weird reason. She doesn't talk much, she's a very emotional person, she makes me want be a calm person around her and surprisingly I kept my temper in check from these past hours of being with her. Though she makes me a person of contrary, I still like her.

"Bella, stop doing anything crazy and open the door please. Look, we can think together and get you out of that place." I heard frantic footsteps from the other side of the door but she did not attempt to open the door.

I waited for a while and yelled out for her to open the door and when she did not, I bumped into the door several times to open it before she does what she intend to.

"Please stop. I don't want to be a woman like the supervisor lady. Please let me solve my problem my own way, Niccolo. If I am dead, then I don't have to go through the torture and self hate for long years of my life. I know you would lose a lot of money but if I am dead then I'm sure they give you your money back." She whispered back in a hoarse voice which got screechy from all the crying.

"I know Bella and trust me I understand you but dying is not the only option sweetheart." I tried to convince her but the desperation to escape has clouded her senses. After several attempts, I finally tore down the door and immediately ran inside when I heard a painful cry from her.

The cold bathroom floor slowly started to tint red. I rushed to the falling body and caught in my arms, with no further ado; I pulled my handkerchief and tied it tightly around her cut wrist. Her eyes were blinking hard and seem like she couldn't gather what is happening around.

Feeling anxious about Bella's careless act, I placed her unconscious body softly on bed and called the person who can help me in situations like this.

"Dude, Nic, Is this any time to call a person who is peacefully having pleasure?" I heard Valdemar groaning from the other side.

Argh!