Chapter 2

Flashback continues...

Niccolo Russo Point of View

Beautiful.

She is simply the definition of beauty which her big doe eyes and her petite frame. She looked scared and uncomfortable on the dais with the spotlight on her not to forget the revealing dress she was wearing. She doesn't look a day more than sixteen, so small and horrified.

What happened to her?

Why is such a beauty like her here in this place?

"Enjoy your night, Nic." Valdemar, one of my best friends, winked at me and walked into the crowd to find himself a girl for the night as well.

I will not lie, I am heck nervous. This is the first time I would be doing the deed and this is so nerve wrecking. Though I am a nineteen year old hot blooded man, I did not get a chance to have sex before due to many reasons. I had girlfriends, we kissed, and we made out but never had sex.

So my not-so dignified friend brought me to the escort house to learn the art of seduction and the art of bed manners. According to him, this is the perfect place for me to know what ladies like and what not.

I was completely against coming here, hand on my heart. I know how to have sex with a lady; it is just that I could not have one but that does not mean I am innocent.

But then again, Valdemar is known to be the most stubborn person on earth because he kept pestering me for whole two months.

That dog!

However, I did not know that I would be the one to thank him for bringing me here rather than curse him.

"Let's go Bella" I whispered to her and wrapped an arm around her. She shivered in my arms but I know it was not because she is positively affected by me.

"Mr. Russo, We need your signatures here." The host from earlier ran to me with a bundle of papers and produced a pen to me.

"What is this about?" I asked not so kindly. He was an old man but the dirty look he had in his eyes was enough for me to know that he was not a person to trust. I cleared my throat threateningly when I noticed him looking at Bella with the same dirty look I observed when she was standing on dais.

Back off!

"This document here confirms that the Lady in your arms, Phoebe Smith, will be you B**ch for two nights starting from tonight. The other two documents are regarding your payment and your promise that you would not physically assault our escorts." I nodded and read the documents thoroughly before signing them and get done with it already.

"Enjoy –" Not caring to listen to him anymore, I pulled Bella with me towards the awaiting car.

Once we are seated inside the car, I drove past the night traffic towards my penthouse which is situated on the other side of the city.

Beautiful Bella was seated next to me in the passenger seat and I couldn't help steal glances at her. Now that she is out of the thronging place, I can finally look at her peacefully. She has the same scared look and frown creases on her forehead but it look so adorable.

I don't know what it is about her that I paid such a mass amount of money to have two freaking nights with her when I don't even have any interest in having sex right now.

It was like some kind of force was pushing me to take her out of that place.

"I – I don't –" She stuttered and good Lord her voice was softer than cotton candy. I turned towards her and nodded my head, encouraging her to speak further.