Chapter 28-END

3rd POV~

The hobbits make it back to shire having a celebration! Of course you and Pippin get to know each other more on a bit of a personal level.

Sam had asked Rosie Cotten to marry him and here you, Frodo, Pippin and Merry were at their wedding before yours. You were excited as you cheered from the back.

When Rosie tossed the bouquet as a natural tradition Pippin caught it making him instantly blush in embarrassment.
You couldn't help but laugh at his flustered face kissing his cheek making his face turn a brighter red.

Merry and Frodo snort at his face as you fist bump Merry and Frodo.

Even though you and Pippin had been waiting a long time for the wedding, it was because the two of you were building a house~

Frodo smiled down at his diary of all the fun memories.

"Mr. Frodo?" Sam questions coming inside.

Frodo gasps and winced in pain of surprise as he gently grabs his shoulder.

"What is it?" Sam asked worriedly seeing his pain.

"It's been four years to the day since Weathertop, Sam. It's never really healed," Frodo sighs disappointedly.

Sam is at a loss of words looking down at Frodo's book.

""There and Back Again . . . A Hobbit's Tale, by Bilbo Baggins"," Sam reads out loud. "You've finished it!" Sam perks up delighted.

"Not quite, there's still room for a little more," Frodo says.

"Well, you better hurry, I think (Y/n) is about to bite my head off about that book," Sam scoffs making Frodo laugh. "Come on Frodo! We have a wedding to go to before Gandalf takes us to Grey Haven," Sam's ushers Frodo.

It was finally your's and Pippin's wedding day.
After the years you've really changed... Well, not really... You're still stubborn and tough but now you are much more likable and approach able to others.

Your smile seemed to grow every day when you saw Pippin or any of the boys who had made you very happy. You couldn't have been deeper in love then you were with Pippin and Merry had become your brother as well as Sam and Frodo.

You and Rosie Cotton had actually become very good friends since you needed a female to help with the wedding. She became the maid of honor.

You were in the back all flustered bright red when looking in the mirror. Who were you even looking at? The once tough strong girl who only wore armor, scars and a frown now wore a beautiful loose white dress with lace sleeves, curly hair that looked fixed, barely any visible wounds and a smile to show your perfect white teeth.

"You look gorgeous (Y/n)," Rosie smiled and you smiled back.

You were at loss for words.
When you looked into your own eyes you saw a heart that had been fixed and mended.

Pippin, who waited nervously on the platform tapped his shoe a bit rapidly biting his lower lip.

"You'll do fine Pippin," Merry whispered in encouragement standing next to him.