Chapter 18

TYSM for all the votes and views, I hope you like this... I think this book is drawing closer and closer to the end.. But it might be a bit 😂 Hope you like this chapter ❤️

3rd POV~

The Ent Moot is still in progress. The Ents sway a little as they continue to deliberate.

Merry, you and Pippin are sitting a distance away. Suddenly, Treebeard nods and turns to the hobbits.

"Merry!" Pippin gestures.

"We have just agreed..." Treebeard closed his eyes for a moment after a long pause.

"Yes..?" Merry asks a bit wearily.

"I have told your names to the Ent moot and we have agreed – you are not Orcs," Treebeard nodded towards the hobbits.

"Well, that's good news," you smirked looking over to each side of you.

The two hobbits were on both your sides, Pippin on your left and Merry on your right.

"And what about Saruman? Have you come to a decision about HIM?" Merry raised a brow up at Treebeard.

"Now don't be hasty, Master Meriadoc," Treebeard waved a hand.

"Hasty? Our friends are out there! They need our help! They cannot fight this war on their own!" Merry yelled up to the Ent.

"I agree with short stack," you nodded with a serious face.

"War yes... It affects us all. But you must understand, young hobbit. It takes a loong time to say anything in ooold... Entish," Merry, you and Pippin roll their eyes in disgruntlement. "And we never say anything... Unless it is worth taking a looong... Time to say,"

You might as well get comfortable, you were gonna get a lecture from an old tree who annoyed the living hell out of you.

~~~

Gimli is standing on the wall between two ladders, hacking away at Uruk-hai as they come up.

" Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen! Twenty! Twenty-one! Twenty-two!" Gimli kept counting each Uruk-hai he chopped down.

A group of Uruk-hai is advancing on the Causeway towards the gate in tortoise formation, using their broad shields to block off attacks.

Aragon yells in Elvish to the archers to aim at the Uruk-hai at the walls.

The Elf archers release their arrows. The Uruk-hai at the sides are shot and fall down the Causeway. But the column keeps advancing.

"Is this it? Is this all you can conjure, Saruman?" Théoden snarled.

At the bottom of the Deeping Wall, two spiky bombs are lodge in the sluice gate.

The rest opens a path and an Uruk-hai carrying a torch starts to run towards the sluice gate.

Aragorn spots the Uruk-hai.

Aragon yells to Legolas in Elvish to shoot him as he obeys his command but he only stumbles when it hits his shoulder. Aragon keeps telling Legolas to kill it.

Legolas shoots the Uruk again. It stumbles and then throws it self and the torch at the bombs.

An enormous explosion is set off, blowing away a large part of the wall. Rock, debris and bodies are thrown up.