Chapter 05

3rd POV~

"Frodo Baggins. He's my second cousin once removed, on his mother's side and my third cousin twice removed on his father's side...if you follow me," Pippin explained rather loudly.

You instantly got up and marched over in a not-so-happy way with Frodo right behind you slightly grabbing the back of your cloak.

"Pippin!" You snapped grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him off his barstool as he spilled his beer.

"Woe! Easy (Y/n), I know I'm good looking but don't go crazy on me," Pippin smirked making you narrow your eyes.

"You MORON!" You yelled/whispered jolting him once more but accidentally hit Frodo who stumbled backwards onto the floor.

Frodo's ring went flying in the air and it all seemed in slow motion as the entire bar was watching this.

The ring came back down as Frodo reached out to grab it and it slipped perfectly on his finger causing him to disappear.

Gasps were heard as it surprised even you who had wide eyes while you cursed over and over inside your head.

Pippin had instantly become sober at this and Sam was already silently freaking out.

The entire inn breaks out in excited babble of what just happened.

"Ehh... (Y/n)? What happened..?" Pippin hesitantly asked as your heart was pounding on your chest.

"Pippin," you spoke dangerously calmly.

"Yeah...?" He looked up at you in slight fear.

"......I'm gonna kill you," you threatened pushing past the crowd that kept glancing at you in suspicion but went back to their gossip on what happened.

Merry, Sam and Pippin follow closely behind you as our of the corner of your eyes you see the man who was spying on you earlier go into the back.

You glanced over your shoulder at the boys and gestured your head silently for them to follow as you drew your sword and burst into the back room that was our of sight.

You saw Frodo and that strange man standing there as you instantly pointed the tip of your sword to his throat.

"Let him go, and I won't shove this sword in your throat," you snarled.

"....You have a stout heart... But that won't save you. You can no longer wait for the wizard, they are coming," the man spoke calmly.

~~~

Pippin and Merry wake up with a start from the loud rage screeches coming from far away outside.

You just smirked loving the fact that the Black Riders fell for the sacks under the blankets trick back at the inn.

You refused to sleep on the bed with the hobbits because you hated sharing beds in general so you instead laid on the floor with some pillows and blankets.

"Who are they?" Frodo muttered in suspicion.

"They were once men...." You mumbled before Strider got to speak.

Strider nodded at this.

"Great Kings of men. Then Sauron the deceiver gave to them Nine Rings of Power. Blinded by their greed they took them without question, one by one falling into darkness and now they are slaves to his will," Strider darkly explained.

Strider watches the Ringwraiths from the window gallop down the roads away from the inn.

"They are the Nazgul, Ringwraiths, neither living or dead. At all times they feel the presence of the ring...drawn to the power of the one..they will never stop hunting you," Strider glances at a pale Frodo.