Chapter 11

3rd POV~

Boromir glances towards you, then back at Aragorn. You are walking away, as if in a daze.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" Aragon grabbed your arm to get you to stop.

"Huh?!" Your eyes were wide if alert of danger.

Everyone continues on as Aragon holds your arm to keep you on the trail like some sort of prisoner.

~~~

DIMRILL DALE HILLSIDE, DUSK.

Aragorn gives you to Pippin who offered his assistance before scours ahead of the company, as they stumble on in
the fading light.

"(N/n), what happened to your arm? It looks swollen..." Pippin pointed out.

You shrugged it off as you ignored Pippin's constant worries.

In the distance the shimmer of a large forest can be seen, Lothlorien.

All of you run across a forest floor strewn with yellow flowers, above is a roof of golden leaves, held up by silver pillars. The trunks of huge, grey trees.

Gimli looks nervously around...

"Stay close, young hobbits..They say a Sorceress lives in these woods. An elf-witch of terrible power. All who look upon her fall under her spell..." Gimli warned them.

A strange voice whispers in both your's and Frodo's head.

"(Y/n)... Frodo..." Galadriel voice hums in your heads.

"And are never to be seen again!" Gimli added.

"..Your coming to us is as the footsteps of doom. You bring great evil here, granddaughter of Gandalf and Ringbearer," Galadriel warned.

"Mr. Frodo?" Sam questioned the strange behavior of Frodo.

"Well, here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and ears of a fox!" Gimli continued, oblivious of the little commotion behind him.

"(N/n)? Sweetheart?" Pippin tugged on your arm when you had the darkest look on your face.

They are all suddenly surrounded by ARMED ELVES.

Deadly arrows aimed at their heads. HALDIR, the Elvish
captain steps forward...

He looks at Gimli with disdain.

"The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark," Haldir scoffed.

"Haldir of Lorien, we come here for your help. We need your protection," Aragon spoke in Elvish.

"Aragorn! These woods are perilous. We should go back," Gimli suggested.

"You have entered the realm of the Lady of the Wood. You cannot go back,"

Haldir's eyes lock onto Frodo.

"Come, she is waiting," Haldir gestured for all of you to follow.

~~~

LOTHLORIEN HILLTOP, DAY.

Haldir leads the Fellowship onto a Hill Top.