Chapter Three: One Friend.

Having Noah around was perhaps the best idea of all time. He did all of my chores. He did my laundry, walked my dog, played with my iguana (my actual iguana). When I got home from work, my room was spotless. I thought I had walked into the wrong room for a second. My room was cleaner than Daniel’s room. I hadn’t seen my floor in like a year now. I forgot I even had a carpet.

“Noah, did you do this?” I asked as I walked into the living room. “Did you clean my room?”

“Yeah I mean – it’s the least I could do since your letting me stay here for free,” Noah said glancing up from my book. “Plus, it kind of looked like shit.”

“Well, thanks,” I said as I loosened my tie. I unbuttoned my shirt as I walked into my room. I turned around to see Noah behind me. How in the hell did he get in here so fast?

“Do you need help?” he asked unbuckling my pants. Was he trying to seduce me? Because if he was, it was definitely working. Noah unbuttoned my pants as he pushed me onto the bed. He straddled me as he kissed me on my lips. I was going to let him seduce me until I remembered that he was eighteen. I pushed him off of me quickly as I stood up. All I could hear were Mason and Daniel’s voices in my head – Rapist! Pedo-bear!

“Noah – your eighteen!” I said buckling my pants up. “I can’t do this with you. It’s wrong. You’re a child.”

“I’m a legal adult, Jayson,” Noah whined.

“You’re still in high school – that’s a kid in my book,” I retorted. “Until you graduate college, have a job and a sense of responsibility – you’re a kid.”

“Come on, Jayson,” Noah pouted. “I cleaned your room. That was a job. I think a reward is in order.”

“Fine,” I said closing the door. “Just this once.”

A smile crept across his face as I pushed him onto the bed. God, the kid couldn’t get enough of me. It was fun though. He was young and had a lot of energy. I had told him I would only sleep with him once but once turned into a few times. It was fun sleeping with Noah because he was so naïve. He didn’t know anything, so he needed a lot of teaching. I mean I wasn’t just having sex with him – I was tutoring him. I was the rugged and experience Obi-wan and he was my young and naive Anakin. I was showing him the ropes.

“Jayson,” Noah moaned underneath me as I pressed my lips against his. He closed his eyes as I moved my mouth to his neck. I wrapped my arms around his thighs as he gripped the sheets. His face was a bright red color as he moaned louder. I moved slowly since he was still new.

“Am I hurting you?” I asked. He shook his head as a knock erupted through the room.

“Jayson! Are you naked?” Mason shouted. “Can I come in? I need to ask you something?”

“I’m kind of busy,” I called out.

“Are you masturbating without me?” Daniel chuckled. “Come on, dude – let us in. It’s not like we haven’t seen your ding before.”

“I’d rather not see it again actually,” Mason said. “But uh –“

God, they are so damn annoying. They never took no as an answer. I groaned as I finished up with Noah. He lied on the bed with his arms over his face as I pulled my underwear back on. I tossed his boxers to him as he slid his on. He pulled his sweats on as he crept out of my room. I pulled my shirt back over my head as Mason and Daniel stared at me and then down the hallway at Noah I’m assuming.

“You didn’t!” Mason said appalled.

“You slept with him again!” Daniel muttered. “That’s not fair. You said he was too young.”

If only they knew that this wasn’t the second time. I wonder what they would think.

“He wanted it,” I retorted. “He was practically begging me.”

“You know who say that? Rapists say that! You’re the adult, Jayson,” Mason said hitting me in the head. “You should know better.”

“Yeah,” Daniel retorted. “Rapists.”

“It’s no big deal, guys,” I muttered. “It’s just sex – nothing more.”

“It’s never just sex,” Mason shook his head.

“It isn’t,” Daniel said in agreement. He was nodding his head and ‘mhmming’ like a ghetto fabulous  woman.

I shook my head as I adjusted the string on my sweats. Noah and I were just having fun. He and I both knew that. I mean he’s eighteen. Eighteen year olds get tired quickly. They didn’t know what they were talking about. Mason always played the psychiatrist. Maybe I should get him laid then he would lay off of my back. That would work most definitely.

“What did you guys even want again?” I asked curiously.

“I actually forgot,” Mason said quietly. “I was so appalled by your actions – you made me forget.”

“I hate you guys,” I said slamming the door shut in their faces. They had interrupted me and then they forget the reason why. Those guys are such dicks. I threw clothes on as I walked out of my room. I closed the door behind me as I jingled my keys in my hand. I was about to walk out the door when Noah stopped me.

“Where are you going? Can I come?” Noah asked.

“No –you can’t,” I said slamming the door shut. Can a guy go anywhere alone? I pulled my carton of cigarettes out as I rushed down the steps of my apartment. All I wanted to do was have a smoke.

I flicked my lighter on as I lit my cigarette up. I took a long deep drag, letting the tobacco fill my nose before I let out a puff of smoke.

“Smoking is bad for your lungs,” Noah said casually.

“Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to sneak up on people?” I replied.

“My mother died five years ago from cancer,” Noah retorted. “Asshole.”

“Sorry, I didn’t know,” I said as I continued to smoke. Noah slapped the bud out of my hand, burning his hand in the process.

“That’s what you get,” I said. “Let me see your hand.”

“It’s fine,” Noah said.

“Let me see it, asswipe,” I said grabbing his hand and looking at it. “Come on, so I can put some cream on it.”

Noah followed me back upstairs into the apartment. I sat him down on the chair as he held his hand out. He winced when I rubbed the cream on his hand. I rolled my eyes at him as I placed a Spider-man bandage on it.

“All better,” I said in a baby voice. Noah rolled his eyes at me, as he stood up. Daniel glanced at the two of us.

“You guys weren’t like doing it just now right?” Daniel asked.

“Daniel, how much weed have you smoked?” I asked seriously.

“Today or in my whole life?” Daniel replied.

“Forget it,” I rolled my eyes as I sat next to Noah on the couch. I scooted closer to him, as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder. He groaned as he threw my arm off him.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“You’re so confusing,” Noah huffed. “One minute you want me and then you don’t. Choose one side.”

“Noah,” I said shaking my head. “I just want us to be friends.”

"Well fine," Noah replied. 

"Fine it's settled," I scoffed. "Don't even think about coming on to me again because I will not sleep with you again. Ok? Alright. Good."

I stuck my tongue out at him as I moved out of the living room. What the hell had just happened?