•49• {FINALE CHAP}

{Kendra's POV}
(5 and a half months Later)

I was sitting at "home" with my now eight and a half month pregnant belly like it was normal for a 18 year old.

Jaylen was on his way over cause I asked him to come over since I was bored cause Aiyana was out with Lance.

I ain't become scared that I was having a baby over the time of carrying it. It's the actual birth part that scares the fuck outta me.

Big Dick Daddy🍆🤪🙃: I'm outside. Come open tha door wit yo sexy ass🤤

I rolled my eyes at the text and then forced myself up to go open the door.

Once I did, I was immediately greeted with a kiss on the lips.

"What took yo ass so long?" I asked him as I walked back inside

"Uhhh, traffic...?" He answered as he closed the door and followed behind me.

"Nigga, you ride a motorcycle...everyone knows those be finessing traffic."

"Ok and?"

"What really took you so long?" I gave him a stank face as I made some cereal.

"Work" he answers.

"You have a job?"

"Yeah, didn't I tell you already?"

"Nope."

"Well, I have a job...and Don't ask me what it is cause ion really know."

"Ok...?"

"But how's my baby doin?" He asked me as he eyed my big ass belly with a smile.

"He's doin f-" I cut myself off when I unexpectedly felt a warm liquid make its way down my leg.

"What? What is it?" Jaylen asked me with a worried look on his face when he realized the look on my face.

"Call someone" is all I said.

"Why?"

"I'm goin into labor...now call someone."

"Why? I can take you to the hospital on my-" I cut him off.

"I'm not goin on the back of your motorcycle..."