•30•

{Jaylen's POV}Spring Break

{Jaylen's POV}
Spring Break. (Day 6/11)

"We know what you and Kendra did nigga" Bryson said to me catching me off guard.

"What you talkin bout bruh?" I played dumb.

"You know..." Kadeem smirked.

"How you find out?" I asked them.

"Really nigga?" Bryson frowned.

"Nigga, it smelt like sex when we came back in the room" Kadeem told me.

"So? That don't mean nothin" I scrunched up my face.

"Sure it don't" Lance pitched in.

"Aye, shut the fuck up nigga just focus on your boner" I said to him making Bryson and Kadeem laugh.

"Nigga, what boner of mine are you talkin about?" He asked me after he looked down.

"Don't worry about it" I said.

"Bottom line is you slept with Kendra when you know she's in a relationship" Lance told me.

"Thas tuff" Kadeem hissed.

"I know but you should've seen Kendra...she wanted it as much as I did" I said in defense.

"It's non of my business anyway...ima go upstairs to my girl" Lance dismisses himself and went upstairs.

"May God be with you" Bryson patted my shoulder and followed Lance.

I looked at Kadeem who just looked at me and a few seconds later shook his head with a snicker.

"Poor you" is all he said to me before following the others.

I fucked up...?

I was aboutta make my way upstairs but then I seen Kendra coming down the steps which cause me to get nervous a lil since I haven't seen her since the 'incident'.

As she walked down the stairs, she looked and saw me but showed no reaction or emotion...she just kept on walking.

Oh, wow.
I guess we pretending not to see each other now.

I then began to walk up the stairs, pretending not to see her either.

•¥•¥•¥•
{Lance's POV}

"Baby, I'm mad close, go faster!" Aiyana pleaded as I took her in doggy style on our bed.

"You have to call me daddy first" I said while trying to control my breathing.

"Fine, Daddy, go faster" she said.

"See? Thas all you had to say" I said before I started to speed up with my strokes making my girlfriend's moans increase to a pleasurable level.

———

"What else you wanna do today other than have sex and lay in bed?" Aiyana asked me as we laid in bed together.

I just shrugged in response.

"Well, I needa take some pictures so, let's go swimming" she said then getting up off the bed.

After an hour of getting ready, we were now outside.

I was stuck getting the good angles of Aiyana. Every picture I took, there was claimed to be something wrong with it which there probably wasn't.

Up until she found the perfect one and posted it on the gram.

Post:

@Aiyana.babyyy_

Liked by BigMans_ and 567 others

Aiyana.babyyy_ I should probably move to Jamaica🇯🇲💕
View all 88 comments

KingLance._  I could move with u😍😘
  |Aiyana.babyyy_  @KingLance._ 😁😘
Akeela12 You lucky that you get to go to Jamaica 😒

"I love you" I said to Aiyana causing her to look up at me in shock.

"Huh?" She asked.

"If you can 'huh?', you can hear" I said to her.

"But what do you mean by 'I love you'?" She asked sounding confused.

"I love you," I repeated, "there's really not much to be confused about."

"I know but—" I cut her off.

"Why you even shocked? You was the one that said it to me first."

"I did?"

"Yup."

"Well...in that case, I love you too."

With that confirmed, we pull each other into a deep ass kiss.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To Be Continued...

Thoughts...