•2•

{Lance POV}

Shorty was cute, I gotta admit but you could tell that she's not makin it easy for a nigga to potentially cuff but ima come through.

A nigga was getting ready for school right now but as I'm doin that, I can't help but get tight about how I ain't get Aiyana's number yesterday.

I brushed my hair with my wave brush so I can put on the last touch to my outfit—my red durag.

I managed to leave the house without waking my mom or my little sister up so I took off walking to the train station

•¥•¥•¥•

When I arrived at school me and my boys chilled outside as we waited for school to start.

"I just think you got something for her" I said to Bryson. I was sayin how he probably likes Aiyana's friend—Kendra.

"Fuck no" he retorted.

"That's hard to believe" my best nigga Kadeem said with a laugh.

Bryson just shook his head.

"Aye speaking of, you heard that she aboutta fight Alyssa" I said.

"Oh word? When?" Jaylen, another one of my niggas asked.

"Yeah ion know when but I can tell you where" I said.

"...ok, where nigga?" Kadeem asked.

"Behind that lil corner store we used to finesse from." I informed them.

"Thas a dumb ass place to be havin a fight" Bryson said.

"Welp, they the ones that 'reserved' the damn place" I said throwing my hands up in defense.

"Anyways where the hell you get this information from in the first place?" Kadeem asked me.

"Nigga it's called Social media" I said.

"So they beefin on social media or sum?" He asked me.

"No shit Sherlock" I answered.

"Ight if yo ass find out when the fight is...let us know."

"Probably" I smiled.

[...]

"On a serious note, I seen you walkin with her friend yesterday" Jaylen said.