•25•

{Aiyana's POV}
Spring break start. (Day 1/11)

"Be ready, we on the way" Lance said to me through the phone.

He was coming to pick me up so we can head to the airport to catch the flight to Kingston, Jamaica.

The others of course decided to come with us and their supposed to meet us at the airport. I had made sure to dress in something comfy for the plane ride.

I packed a small suitcase with all my necessary things and as for my mom's permission, I didn't need it

"Ok, I been ready" I said to him. All I needed to do was put some lip gloss and I'm set.

When Lance was outside, he texted me and I started to walk out my room with my suitcase rolling behind me.

As I was about to open the front door, I was stopped in my tracks by my mother.

"And where do you think you're going?" She asked me.

I turned to face her. "Away...I'll be back in about a week or so."

She crossed her arms over her chest. "And who's allowing you to go 'Away'?" She asked with an angry expression.

"Me, Myself and I...it's spring break and I need to go on vacation" i told her.

She chuckled. "Girl, stop playin with me, go back to yo—" I cut her off.

"Now if you excuse me, I'll be on my way" I turned back to the door.

She said something but the noise of me slamming the door behind me didn't allow me to hear what it was.

I looked and spotted Lance in the car with what looked like his mom and little sister. As I began to walk towards them, Lance gets out the car to come help me with my luggage.

"Hey" He pecks me on the lips.

"Hey" I said back.

"Hey, Aiyana!!" His lil sister ran up to me to give me a hug.

"Hey Liah" I smiled.

"Son, she pretty as a motha fucka" I looked to see his mom getting out the car.

"I know right" Lance said in response.

"Hi, I'm this boys mom" she reached out her hand for me to shake it and points to her son.

I shook her hand and said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Aiyana."