•3•

{Aiyana's POV}

I watched.

I watched as Kendra and Alyssa fought. I didn't like what I was seeing but of course I watched anyways.

Both Kendra and Alyssa had each other by their hair, throwing hits and punches. Though I couldn't tell who was 'wining' because they each were getting fair amount of hits.

They were surrounded by at least 30 people from the school including me. Some as always had their phones out and instigating while others like me just watched.

Lance and his friends were there too. Only Lance and another one of his friends watched as the rest was videoing and having dramatic reactions.

Oh dear Lord. Help my friend get through this fight.

They were goin at it for a couple more minutes before it was broken up by a guy—

Wait, a girl dressed like a boy—a stud.

When the fight was over people started to leave and I already knew that it was finna be the talk of the school for about couple of days.

I walked over to Kendra and 'the Stud' that broke up the fight.

"Yo you good?" I heard the girl asked her.

"Yeah, I just wish you wouldn't have broken up the fight so I could finish beating her ass" Kendra answered.

"I know but bae, you can't just be out here fighting whoever you please" 'the stud' told her.

Bae? She just called my best friend bae.

I cleared my throat in order to make my presence known.

"Hey," I greeted them.

"Wassup Babygirl" Kendra greeted back.

"I told you you were gonna end up fighting her either way" I said.

"Yeah Thas cause you know me too well."

"Yeah," I nodded, "Anyways who's your friend?" I pointed to the girl who was dressed freshly like a guy.

"Uhh, this is Alexis," she said, "My girlfriend."

"G-Girlfriend?" I stuttered in shock.

Kendra was gay? Since when?

"Yeah" she said.