•17•

{Aiyana's POV}

It was so sweet of him. No one's ever done that for me before and it felt pretty good to receive the gifts and the poster. Not that I liked that everyone was staring the whole time.

He made me feel special that day.

This weekend I decided to spend it locked up in my room cause my mom was off on her business trip. I don't get to see her a lot because of that but I didn't mind. We aren't that close anyways.

I was scrolling through Instagram in the explore section where I get distracted by it a lot. While I scrolled, I got the notification at the top of the screen that said, KingLance._ started a live video.

I clicked on it and he had about 88 people viewing, including me.

He was juss lookin into the camera(reading the comments) and music was playin in the background and it looked like he was in a car.

(A/N: I tried it💀🤷🏽‍♀️)

Once he noticed that I joined the live, he smiled, "Sup Aiyana."

I typed in something which was just a simple, "Hey."

"Y'all should go like the recent if you haven't" He said a few seconds later.

Some More Comments:

Not_Bryson.Tiller
You should go live wit Aiyana😏

BigMans_
You a whole feen😂💀

PussiEater.Jaylen
Fair to say... you ugly asf💀

Ahlyia.Cutieboo34
ZAAAMN. I can definitely call you daddy🤤

KidKadeem_rq
Nigga juss go live wit Aiyana already🤦🏽‍♂️

Why he want him to go live wit me?

Aiyana.Babyyy_
He don't needa go on live wit me🙂

"Aiyana, send a request" Lance said while still lookin at the phone.

Aiyana. Babyyy_
Why? I don't wanna put my face on camera

[...]

KidKadeem_rq
Thas tufffff.💀

"Actually, she don't have to," Lance said, "I'm outside her house so she needa open the door."

What?