•32•

{Kendra's POV}
Spring break end. (Day 11/11)

Today was the day all of us go back home. It has really been fun except for when the 'incident' took place. Speaking of which, I still don't know how I'm finna tell Alexis.

I can't lie to her. It just isn't fair. After I tell her I'm probably not even gonna have a relationship but I'll try to accept it when it happens.

"Aye Kendra, you got yo documents ready?" Jaylen asked me.

"Yup" I answered.

Jaylen and I had patch things up and tried to continue our friendship without remembering the incident.

"You got the same seat you did when we flew down?" He asked me.

"Ion think so but if I do then so be it, I'll still be sitting next to one of you guys" I answered as all six of us were in the line to go through security.

"Ight" we bump fists.

•¥•¥•¥•

I got my seats next to Aiyana again which is definitely not bad.

"You good?" Aiyana asked me.

"Yeah," I answered, "does something seem wrong?"

"Well, you look pressed."

"I'm not, just tired."

"Ok baby girl, get some sleep" she told me before putting my head to rest on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Aiyana" I said to her.

"For?"

"Being my best bitch."

She chuckled. "No problem."

"My life is fucked up" I said with my eyes closed.

"Not really" she disagreed.

"Alexis is never gonna forgive me and I actually loved her" I was on the verge of tears.

"You never know," she reassured me, "just don't think about it too much."

"It's kinda hard not to think about it."

I heard her sigh. "You'll Be Fine."

I hope so.

•¥•¥•¥•

{Aiyana's POV}

Poor Kendra. I feel so bad for her. I wouldn't know what I would do if it was me in the situation.

I knew that Jaylen liked her but I ain't think he was gon do something stupid like this.

I had just got back from the airport about thirty minutes and there's no sign of my mom which was probably good.

I decided utilize the time to go through the pictures I took on the trip.

(A/N: pictures were something like this)

I still got homework I need to finish so lemme go do that.

I guess I gotta be ready for the drama that there may be ahead.
If there is, ima stay as far away from it as possible...if I absolutely have to.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thoughts...

Sorry this was so short.